ψυχρή τρέλα

ψυχρή τρέλα= cold madness

No one's pov

Shuri was busy healing Jahseh until she was fully healed. She turned to Jahseh which was laying on a black small table which to Americans it was floating. Shuri walked over to the table and she felt sorry. She noticed how tense she was " You must be having a nightmare" she said and all of a sudden the lights went out. Shuri looked around and then lights flickered back on. She looked back to Jahseh, her eyebrows were furrowed and her hands where in a white knuckled fist.

" What are you" she said and went to touch her but the lights went out and the ground shook a little. Shuri hurried over to one of the medical cabinets and grabbed a relaxer for Jahseh. When she came back into the room she saw that Jahseh was standing face away from her. " Are you ok Jahseh" she asked.

The lights went out again and Jahseh turned around again. Her eyes were black and red and Jahseh started to say a chant in a language no one speaks anymore. Things started to float and being thrashed around. Many papers being thrown and chairs up in the air.

T'challa was walking through the hallway on his way to meet his sister when the place shook and the lights went out. T'challa was immediately alarmed by the force and decided to run to hid sister instead.

Shuri was still in the tornado that Jahseh was getting ready to create. Jahseh held out her hand to shuri and shuri grabbed her throat from lose of oxygen. Jahseh slowly started to bring her up higher and higher until something snapped in jahseh and she came back to reality.

She put her hand down from shuri which landed on her knees coughing and holding her throat. Jahseh looked frantically around and the lights came back on. Shuri grabbed the needle she had dropped and she stood up and threw it hitting Jahseh right in her neck.

Jahseh fell to the ground and shuri fully stood up the same time T'challa came in. " What happened" he said looking at the mess in the lab. " I don't know but it wasn't what I would have expected. Her nightmare took over her reality completely and this happened " she explained panting through her words.
" We need to put her in a secure chamber" she added and T'challa looked at her. " She will only feel trapped" he said " Well would you spend a few hours calming her down or have wakanda ripped in half to the last vibrainum?" Shuri said. " It's not that I don't like her, she is dangerous, her dreams are dangerous. We need to put her in that chamber" she said. " I studied her, she will survive through it" she added again.

T'challa thought about it and then nodded. The Dora Milaje came in and they picked up Jahseh and took her in another lab. They took her and the general opened the Cryostasis Chamber and the Dora put her in it and strapped her in. They closed it and the smoke from the cold air surrounded the glass. T'challa kinda felt bad about the whole thing but he needed to keep her and wakanda safe. So it took for them to lower her temperature to -273C°.

T'challa turned away to hid father, t'chaka. " You did good. Now we must go to New York" he said. T'challa nodded and followed his father out, patting his sister who activated the chamber to go under ground surrounded by Vibrainum. " good luck" she said to T'challa and then looked back at Jahseh who was slowly being barried.

5 years later

" It's time T'challa" shuri said. " How can we be sure she is ready" he said back " she had been down there for 5 years, it's time for her to wake up" shuri said walking to the second lab. " We don't know how stable she is" he said " no you don't know how stable she is, I know exactly. And it's time she knew about her past" shuri said and pushed a red button. The chamber emerged from the metal ground with fog covering the glass of the chamber. " Shuri wait" Shuri huffed and crosses her arms.

" Are you sure" he asked. Shuri smiled and walking down the metal stepped to the chamber " Have I ever made anything that I wasn't sure about" T'challa was about to answer but she cut him off " Don't answer that".

They both walked to the chamber and shuri hesitated to open it. The chamber door swung slowly open the fog all dropped the to floor like a cloud drops from the sky. After everything cleared up they looked at her to see she was still asleep. Shuri unhooked her and both shuri and T'challa carried her to the first lab and set her on a black levitating table.

Shuri opened her eyes and shunned a light in both of them " Normal" she said. She checked her pulse " Decent" she said and then she put a oxygen make on her that will help warm up her body. Her breathing was heard like Darth Vader' s is heard through his mask.

T'challa hooked a Heart Monitor and IV in her veins. " Steady heart beat, I told you she is fine" Shuri said and T'challa smirked at his sisters smartness.

Then Jahsehs body started to move. Her fingers started to curl and realse. Her breathing was getting quieter and her eyes started to open. " I guess it works faster than I thought that it did" she said. They walked closer to her and Jahseh grabbed t'challas hand quick as a reflex. Shuri was kinda alarmed but T'challa held his finger to his lips.

Shuri looked over at Jahseh and she opened her eyes wide. She was calm this time. She softly looked everywhere like everything was familiar.

" Welcome back Jahseh"