Responsibility.

You heard the front door opening and closing, so you told your sister to call you back later. You hung up and walked downstairs where you met Yoongi in the kitchen. He opens the fridge while you sneak behind Yoongi and hug him. He jumps and drops whatever he was holding. 

"Can you please stop doing that, my heart can't take it anymore." You laugh and kiss his cheek. Yoongi picks up the pop can puts it back in the fridge and grabs a new one. You hop onto the counter. 

"Hey I ha-Oh shit, fuck!" You yelled. Yoongi rushes over to you holding your waist. 

"What happened?" You look at your chipped nail, you felt like crying. Yoongi looks at you and lays his head on your boobs. "God, you scared me again. Just get them redone tomorrow." You nod. 

"Maybe." You play with his hair, completely forgetting that his head was laying on your boobs. "Did you have a hard day or something?" He nods into your boobs closing his eyes. He pulls you closer. 

"I..it was stressful that's all and I was missing you." You pull a piece of your curly head behind your ear. You smiled thinking that the news you just received may make Yoongs happy. 

"Hey babe, do you think that you can try to come home earlier tomorrow or you know ask for a day off?" Yoongi sighs and lifts up his head, looking into your excited eyes.

"Maybe. What's up?" You lay you hands onto his cheek and your smile grew wider. You squished his face and kissed his nose. 

"Well, I have an offer to make but I had to wait for you before I take it." Yoongi raises his eyes brows and shoos your hands away from his face. He mutters a curse word before laying his head back onto your boobs. Does this guy have a an addiction for your boobs. 

"What is it this time?" He mutters, you hit his back. "What the hell?" Yoongi complains. 

"My sister came for a business trip and brought her kids thinking that she will be done early but get this they totally screwed her over, so now she has to leave more throughout the day and needs someone to watch them. I told her that they can stay with us until she has some free time but of course I told her after I talk about it with you, so...what do you think?" Yoongi looks at you again. His eyes seemed expressionless. 

"So you're saying that she brought her kids thinking that she will have free time, Jagiya it's called a business trip for a reason." You laugh.

"I didn't tell you that my sister was smart, she does have her "blonde" moments." Yoongi laughs and walks into the living room. 

"I mean I wouldn't mind, I did said that I wanted kids maybe this can be some practice or something." You jump from the corner and ran your ass to Yoongi. You hop onto his lap and kissed all over his face.

"Ahh-thank you, thank you, I haven't seen my nephews in like what five years I'm so excited." You kissed Yoongi one last time before running back upstairs to tell your sister the good news.

It's the next day and your sister was coming over to see you and to bring her sons. But mostly to meet your oh so talented boyfriend. You got dressed and basically yelled at Yoongi to get his lazy ass up. After what felt like hours he finally gets up and goes into the bathroom. You were finishing cleaning the little bit you had to, that is until you heard someone knocking on the door. You played with your messy bun for a bit and straightened your maroon turtle neck. You opened up the door to see your sister and her sons. Your smile widen. 

"Noelle, oh my gosh girl look at you!" You yelled as you twirled your sister. 

"Girl wotcha talking about, look at my baby sister, ahh they weren't lying when they say black don't crack." You both hugged each other as you guys laughed. You pulled away to get a good look at your nephews. You bend down and reached out your arms.

"What are ya'll doing? Come give your aunty a hug." The boys ran into your arms and laughed. You kissed each of their heads. You sure did miss having family around. You told them that you had the TV and some snacks ready, they instantly ran into the living room. 

"So," Your sister says as she walks around your apartment. "Where's your handsome boyfriend at?" She walks into the kitchen. You pull out a bottle of Soju, and poured her a cup. She eyes you but you reassured that it's good then she drinks some. 

"Well, he's in the bedroom probably getting dressed now." Speaking of the devil, Yoongi walks out in all black of course and a towel wrapped around his neck. "Actually he's right here," You call for Yoongi. He shows up later and  kisses you temple. "Yoongi, this is my sister Noelle. Noelle this is my boyfriend Yoongi." Your sister looks him up and down, smirking. You were about to say something until Yoongi held out his hand. 

"Nice to meet you, as said before I'm Yoongi." They shake hands and you usher Yoongi to meet the boys. After Yoongi left you were about to tell your sister to say away from your man until you heard Yoongi call you.  You walk into the living room where you meet Yoongi and your nephews. Oh shit you forgot to tell Yoongi that there were four boys. 

"What's wrong baby?" You tried to play it off but to be honest, you were done for. 

"You didn't tell me that there were four boys." Yoongi tried to whisper. 

"Hey!" You and Yoongi turn your attention to the oldest boy.

"I'm not a boy, me a man." You laugh forgetting how funny your nephews were. Yoongi looks at him and squats to his level. 

"Alright little man," Your nephew gave Yoongi a look. "What's you name?" Your nephew looks at you then Yoongi. 

"Conner, where's my mommy?" Noelle walks into the living room.

"Right here baby, but mommy has to go now. Come here y'all," The boys lined up. "You guys be good to your aunty and her boyfriend okay, especially you Kris I better not here you pulling some bull." Kris nods his head. Noelle kisses their heads, hugs you she was about to hug Yoongi but you told that sneaky hoe to back off. 

"Alright boys, this is your uncle Yoongi. Yoongi this is Kris, Conner, P.J., and Owen." Each of the boys waved to Yoongi. "So, what do you guys want to do?" The boys all looked at each other. 

"Do you have video games?" Owen asked, he was playing with his little braids. You and Yoongi looked at each other. 

"Uhhh, no."You answered he boys looked as if they were about to cry. Kris runs to the door pleating for his mother. Your eyes goes wide. 

"If you don't stop banging on my door right now," Kris looks at you with a smirk and kept knocking on the door. "Yoongi go get my bel-." You turned around to see Yoongi gone and the bedroom door closing. Today was going to be a long day. 

(A/N) Kids are evil, end of stor-. I was thinking about making imagines for all of the BTS members. After watching some videos of them being cute I felt really bad. Then I realized that you guys also have different bias'. So, if you guys want I can make one for all seven of them so you guys can read about your own bias' what do you think?

(QOTD) Opinions on Jin and V getting mustaches? 
(AOTD) uhh...Fuc-(slap)