Crying.

Yoongi was having a hard time, and of course you noticed this but you were keeping quiet because you did want to give him some space. You were in the living room watching one of your favorite dramas. You heard the front door closing. You didn't move from your spot. 

"Hey, babe is that you?" You asked. You didn't hear a response besides an another door closing. You should've guessed that he was going straight into his mini studio. Something was telling you to go check on him, so that's exactly what you did. Whenever Yoongi is in his quiet state, you would fear the worst. He would stop showing you affection, stop eating, and what not. 

You grabbed the food you cooked and knocked onto his door. You can hear him mutter a come in. You open up the door, he was sitting at his desk scribbling onto a piece of paper. You sigh, your baby must be really stressed. 

"Hey, babe I made you some steak, I know how much you love meat," you chuckle as you make your way closer to his desk. 

"Thanks, (Y/N). Just set it over there." He points to a corner, which basically means that his stubborn ass was not about to eat. Yeah you were not giving up, you worked way to hard to make this for his skinny ass, the least he can do is appreciate it. 

"Look, I know that it's getting stressful but baby i'm worried about you, please just eat somethin-,"

"I said that i'll eat it later, damn it." Your eyes widen. You barely hear Yoongi raise his voice at you.

"Hey, that's not fucking fair, I'm worried about you damn it-stop fucking scribbling and look at me!" You yelled. You set his plate onto his table and swiveled his chair so it was facing you. "Why are you acting like this, huh? I hate it when you shut me out, you do realize that I love you, right?" Yoongi covers up his face and starts to shake. "Baby, what's wrong? Tell me, please." He still doesn't move, this hurts your feelings. So, you put matters into your own hands. You forcefully removed his hands. 

"Oh my god, Yoongi what's going on?" His eyes were red, and there were tear streaks going down his cheeks. He grabs your waist and pulls you onto his laps, burying his face into your neck he cried some more. You pulled him closer feeling yourself close to tears as well. You rub his back gently. 

"I-it's I don't know, I don't know. The stress, fans, boys. I've been stuck for weeks now and I can't do anything, (Y/N) I don't want to disappoint them. I've been trying so hard but the more I try the bigger the hole becomes and I don't know." He began to play with your messy curls, wrapping it around his finger and releasing it, repeat. 

"Baby, I didn't know that you were feeling this way but you gotta tell somebody, we can't help you if you won't help us." You knew about Suga's past and how he use to be depressed. 

"Yeah," he wipes away his tears, and kisses your neck before pulling away. "You're right, I should've told you from the beginning, also I'm sorry for yelling at you." You rolled your eyes. 

"Damn straight I was so close to busting you in the mouth." Yoongi laughs but stops once he gets a good look at your face. "What's wrong?" He places his hand onto your cheek.

"Babe, were you crying?" You give him a confused look before touching your face and you indeed was crying. 

"Oh shit, you're right. Damn you had me all emotional." You chuckled as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't intend to hurt you." You kiss his cute lips before getting up.

"Where are you going," he still had an arm wrapped around your waist. 

"We are going to bed, you need rest." You pulled him up.

"No, I need to work. (Y/N)." He whines. You drag him into your shared bedroom before throwing you and him into bed. 

"Goodnight dumb ass." You said before you kissing his pouting lips. Yoongi mumbles some curse words before closes his eyes. 

(A/N) I decided to keep this book going, he is my bias. I almost cried, we need to protect Yoongi and all of the BTS members! 

(QOTD) In 3 words describe you bias
(AOTD) Swag. Talented. Mine. hahaha