neighbors.

It was like a fucking routine now, you staying up tryimg to study for your upcoming finals while as your next door neighbor played his music loudly. You wish you could just fight him, hit him with a two piece but your heart wouldn't let you. Why? Because you fell for the blond idiot.

You were at you desk trying to turn the volume up on your phone but still his music creeps its way through you headphones. With a big sigh you slide on your fluffy slides and stomped your way to his door. You didnt care if your shorts were to short nor did you care about your wild curly afro being everywhere. You were beyond tired and wanted the music to stop.

Making it across the hall you banged on the door showing it no mercy. With no answer you thought about leaving but then the music seemed louder. Yeah, no you needed to study.

"Hey asshat, open the door!" You screamed. Not even two seconds later you heard strings of curse words coming from inside. Tapping your feet unconsciously you wait for the ignorant man to open the door.

"What damnit," Yoongi growled as he dramatically opens the door. Your breath hitched as you noticed his glasses...dammnnn. you snapped out of your daydream state.

"Yes, well first of all fix your attitude, stanking ass breath making the hallwsy even hotter and Secondly, turn that no rythm having ass music down. A hoe can't study with this loud shit." Yoongi leans against the door frame with his hands in his tight jeans.

"Cute-he walks over to you-you think that wearing shorts, so I can see your pretty ass, makes me want to give into your demands?" His eyes were on yours the whole time as he glids his hands slowly down your back. 

"W-what the actual fuck-" he cuts you off.

"Oh, and 'hoe' my music is way better than your ugly ass face so back off. Your suck ass music has nothing compared to my master piece." He squeezes your butt which makes you shriek.He walks back into his apartment smoothly. "Goodnight, don't over work...whatever you have." He shuts the door. 

You stared at his white door in pure shock. Min yoongi, the guy who you wanted to touch, squeezed your ass. Were you supposed to be happy? Or were you supposed to call the police on the sleepy male? A sly smirk slowly made its way upon your face as you, again, banged on his door.

"Open it up," you yelled as you continued to knock on his door.

Yoongi sighs as you were, again, at his door. He banged his head onto his desk before pushing himself away and groggily opening the door.

"What do you want-" Yoongi eyes widen as your lips were on his. He didn't know what to do, because you were his first kiss, you stole his first kiss.

You removed your lips from his and winked.

"Suka, thought you could get a quick feel." You whispered into his ear which send shivers down his spine. You walked back tp yout door, opening it. "If I'm ugly, why didn't you pull away?" You chuckled as you shut your door.

(A/N) I tried something different ayeee. Plus I missed updating this book. Poor baby wasn't getting any attention. Also part 2?????

(QOTD) thoughts about some armys pettiness towards Jin and Jimin?
(AOTD) hmm...hmmm....so.....yall bitches after our boys....the one you love...hm...hm...yeahhhhh thats why bts is about to get yall like its not even that big of a deal...you know what....hm....let me get off because these no dick having ass bitches couldn't handle it. Oh and heres a side note I bet the bitches who are doing this aren't black...see how we are shit talked yet the same race as bts is shit talking them for saying that a girl is pretty and for forgetting a member name...haha and black ppl should stop liking kpop...but you know Imma chill in the corner sippng tea.