mornings.

This is kind of  fluffy cuz Yoongi deserve some fluff...

Yoongi rubs his eyes before adjusting to the sunlight. He felt an another tap but this time on his leg rather than his shoulder.

"Hm," he mumbles closing his eyes once more. This time he was hit on the back of his head. "What the hell?" He sits up quickly and glares at his wife.

"Boy, you better fix your face before I fix it for you." You slicked you hair into a slick ponytail. Yoongi gaze softens.

"Whatever, why the hell did you hit me?" He rubs his head.

"Because it's almost eight. Aren't you late for work?" Yoongi sighs and throws his blankets off himself.

"No, we talked about this. I have a day off." He kissed your cheek and went into the bathroom.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. Go back to sleep." You heard the toilet flush and Yoongi coming out with jogging pans instead of his boxers.

"No-he yawns-I want to see the kids. I haven't seen them as much throughout the week." You smiled as he place his hands onto your waist.

"Aww, okay. I'm glad you actually you have a day off." Yoongi smiles softly.

"Why? You missed me?" He winks at you. You rolled your eyes playfully

"Of course I did baby but I wanted to teach lil Olly how to walk." Yoongi shows you his famous gummy smile.

"Really? I'm glad too." You kiss him. Until you heard the door open.

"Mommy Yoongi keeps taking my shoes-DADDY!" Your daughter runs to Yoongi and hugs his leg. Yoongi bends down and picks her up.

"Hi, princess. Did you sleep well?" She nods frantically and kiss his cheek.

"Yeah! I-I saw a princess and she was wearing all pink-" you cut her off.

"Girl, if you don't leave your daddy alone and go finish getting ready." She nods.

"Yes, mama. Bye!" Yoongi places her down and she runs towards her bedroom.

"I swear she talks to much." You chuckle as you walk out you bedroom. Yoongi follows you out.

"Like her mama." You roll your eyes.

"Hey mom," you saw your oldest son pouring a bowl of cereal.

"Hey junior, where's your brother?" He points to the table and saw your son, olly, playing with his food.

"Thank you," you said as you kissed his cheek. He smiles at you before sitting down at  theyhe table. "Yoongi can you go check on Destiny and Noelle?" Yoongi nods as he rubs Juniors hair and kissed Olly's chubby cheek.

"Are you guys ready-okay what the hell is going on?" Yoongi's daughters lookes at him with crazy hair and clothes everywhere.

"Oo, I'm telling." Destiny, the chatty one, says as she points at Yoongi.

"Looking like that? I highly doubt that." Noelle chuckles as she starts to pick up the clothes.

"Morning daddy." She pipes as she puts away the last of the clothing.

"Morning, you guys hurry up before you miss breakfast." They both nod and continued to get ready.

After ten minutes both of your daughters came into the kitchen.

"Morning babies, have some cereal before we leave." They both nod and ate at the table.

"Daddy are you gonna be here when we come home?" Destiny asks. Yoongi nods.

"Yeah, I'll be here." She gave him a toothy smile.

"Okay guys, grab your bags and load up." Everyone moves from their seats. Yoongi picks up Olly and walks out the door.

"Is everyone in?" Yoongi asks. Everyone nods. "Alright,"

"Alright, y'all...get out and don't be talking shit to your teachers." You turn around and looked at our son.

"I won't I promise." You rolled your eyes as your son kissed your cheek. "Bye dad." He high fives yoongi and walks out.

"Bye mommy and daddy, I'll see you later." You smiled at Noelle as she kiss you and yoongi cheek.

"Bye princess." Yoongi says. You both look back at your youngest son.

"Alright, let's go home." Your son giggles as he played wirh his toy.

"Oh my god, why did we decide to have four kids, my ass is tired." You sighed as you set Olly on his blanket with toys.

"You never want to wear condoms love." You roll your eyes playfully as you sit next to Yoongi on the couch.

"What are condoms?" You and Yoongi turn aroun and saw your daughter standing there.

"Shit," you whispered.

"Wait didn't we just drop you off?" She shook her hw head.

"I yelled but-but you drove off, meanies." You guys look back at each other.

"What do we do?" You shrug and turn on the T.V.

"She sick, let's tell the school that. Come over here and watch t.v. girl." You daughter nods and runs over to you.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asks as he helps his daughter onto his lap. You nod.

"Do you feel like driving back up there?" Yoongi chuckles.

"I guess not," your son crawls over to you and you picked him up.

"Alright then, she sick. Destiny don't tell the others or else no ice cream." She nods frantically.

"Okay!"

(A/N) Yoongi would look so cute with kids honestly... confession...Lucas from NCT and I.N. from stray kids got me feeling so type of way...I wish I was famous so my ass can bust out...imma chill for now...but do you guys just play random kpop dances and just wished you had friends to actually play it with? Cuz that's my ass.

(QOTD) how do you feel about BTS coming back?
(AOTD) I'm kind of upset and excited just because there are more and more death threats.i care about their safert more than they coming back in such a dangerous position.  I personally think that they should just chill for a bit longer until everything is under control.