Notebook (2/?)

Three days. 

He has been gone for three days.

You were going insane. 

There were many things that you regret and this was one of them. You needed him back. He had to come back at some point...right? 

Your bed didn't feel right. You moved around a bit trying to find a comfortable spot. 

Oh right.

He wasn't here. You sighed softly as you turned your tv on completely trying to forget about his spot. It's Friday and you just got home from work, you needed his warmth. Did he miss yours?

After watching a couple episodes of your favorite animes and Kdramas, you finally took a shower and went to bed. Sighing for the tenth time today, you cuddled Yoongi's pillow. 

It was quiet. The quiet upset you, you missed his soft snores and his hand sloppily tracing your thighs. 

Then you heard it. 

A sound of a door shutting. 

Were you expecting Yoongi? Just a tad but your mind was invaded by the thought of an intruder. You went into combat mode. Pulling out your metal bat you slowly crept downstairs praying to god that you weren't being robbed. You jumped at the sound of something breaking. 

"(Y-y/N), get your black ass down here." You jumped at the sound of his voice. 

Yoongi. 

But this wasn't your Yoongi, It was drunk Yoongi.

You thought about going down there, you weren't trying to be one of those dumb ass girls that get killed before the movie even started but this was Yoongi you're talking about. So, you walked downstairs. 

There he was barely sober. He was swaying to the side with a drink in his hand. At least he was wearing different clothes and his hair was more wild, sexier in your opinion but you were still scared. 

"Ah-there you are." He laughs as you stumble closer to you. "How is my noisy girlfriend?"He says as he sloppily kisses your temple. You shudder, yeah definitely drunk. 

"Y-yoongi, come one let's go to bed." A stuttering mess you try to pull Yoongi into your shared bedroom. He surprisingly follows along. 

"Y-you know. You kind of hurt my feelings." He says into your neck. His hot breath tickles your neck. You gulped at his sudden bluntness. Right, you did hurt his feelings. You were such a bitch. 

"I-i knows Yoongi but please know that I am so so sorry." You were on the verge of tears. He was drinking because you hurt him. 

"You don't know-shit. I knew that you were lying (Y/N), I can tell when you lie. That's what really pissed me. You gotta be truthful ." He says as you lay him down on your bed. You sniffled. 

Pulling off his shoes and clothes. You pulled the blankets over Yoongi's body and laid down.

"No-no, you thought," he laughs "You are sleeping in the guest room. I am still mad at you." He says as he moves a bit into the bed lazily pushing you off with his legs. You mutter a quick ouch. 

"But I miss you, come on Yoongi you can't be serious." Giving you an answer Yoongi shoos you away. 

Here you were again, alone. The man you loved was next door sleeping peacefully without you. What was in that journal that pissed him off when you read it?  Shit-your noisy side was rising. You needed more answers. Throwing off your blanket you walked downstairs and stopped in front of the door chuckling sadly at his mat. The cat was flipping you off. Yeah, fuck you too. You thought as you opened the door to Yoongi's mini genius lab. You fell to the ground once you saw what was waiting on the other side. 

(A/N) Haha, I'm such an ass hole. I wasn't going to end the miniseries, not yet at least. Two things, one if you haven't already check out my new book! Foreskelt an AMBW story with you and Min Yoongi as the main character. I changed the first chapter completely. To be honest that shit may play with your emotions. Second, instead of doing whatever I'm doing in this imagines would you guys like different imagines such as you being pregnant, high school, marriage, breakups and etc. 

(QOTD) Have you seen or met BTS?
(AOTD) Nah, cuz them hoes only hold concerts or fan meetings in big countries or states. Like really you can't to any other states? Sometimes I just want to move so I can see dem asses and talk some shit. Not as popular states/countries needs to be recognized too. You can say that I'm a bit salty. Salty as bitches baked chickens.