Notebook (3/3)

You fell to the ground shocked. 

You never thought that this would happen, Especially to you. 

"Can you repeat that?" You asked with a confused tone. 

"W-will you marry me,(Y/N)!" Yoongi says with his gummy smile still on display. You looked around and noticed all of the boys were here. You didn't remember their names considering that you've met them once but nevertheless, 

You were confused. 

"Are you drunk?" You asked as one of the boys helped you up. Yoongi sets the bouquet of roses down and walks over to you. 

"What do you mean?" He asks with a bit of concern. You noticed all of the hard work they must've put into making his studio...propsal ready. Streamers were everywhere, roses laid on the floor, a banner that says will you marry me was hung on the wall. How did this go from a hundred to a thousand real quick? 

"Ok, enlighten me. You were mad at me, came home drunk-now you're sober?-and now you want me to marry you? Does that sound right to you? Or am I the only one confused." By this time all of the boys left wishing luck to Yoongi. "What was in that damn notebook?" You asked with anger laced into your voice. 

"I thought, I assumed, that you've already figured out my plans." He whispers. Your eyebrows furrowed. 

"I don't get it." You say as you hold yourself. 

"In that notebook, It had my proposal plans in it and I was upset because I hate it when you would always figure out my plans. I wanted to really surprise you. You just had to look through it though so, I came up with a plan."  Your eyes soften at his explanation. Damn, you knew that you were noisy but man you didn't know that it was this bad. 

 "Oh," was all you can muster. You walked out of his studio and went into the kitchen grabbing a pop. Confused Yoongi follows after you. 

"Are you okay?" He asks as he walks over to you. You moved your pop away from him so he couldn't take it. " I'm not upset, your pop is safe." He laughs. 

"So...we're okay?" You ask as you place a hand on his cheek. He nods into it.

"Yeah, we're great." He peeks your cheek before going upstairs. Following him afterward, you lay in your bed feeling arms being wrapped around you. Smiling big you snuggle closer to him enjoying his warmth. 

"Night baby." You say into his chest. Yoongi kisses your forehead before falling asleep himself. 

It was morning and you were cooking breakfast. You noticed Yoongi's awkwardness since he woke up but you didn't comment.

Something was bothering Yoongi. It was as if he had forgotten to do something. He stares at you for a bit admiring how adorable you looked then his eyes went up to your arms and lands on your fingers. 

Oh, wait. 

That's what he had forgotten to do. 

"So, is that a yes or a no?" Yoongi suddenly says monotone. You turn around giving him a look. 

"What do you mean?" Yoongi leaves for a bit returning as soon as you started to fix your plates. 

"I mean do you wanna marry me? If not it's your loss." He says as he sits down. You do the same. 

"Oh, right!" You picked up your fork and begin to eat some grits. "I don't care." Yoongi pouts at your answer. You chuckle before leaning over and kiss his pouting lips. "I would love to Min Yoongi." Yoongi shows his rare gummy smile and slips the ring onto your finger. 

"I'm glad, Min (Y/N)." You slap his shoulder playfully. 

"I'm not a Min just yet, loser." You pick up a piece of bacon before snorting at Yoongi's response. 

"You're right, the Min's are a very special family. I don't think you're up to it." 

(A/N) Haha ooo, you guys are getting married! I kinda had a different ending but Yoongi deserves a happy one even if it is just writing. Shit, I wish I could be Yoongi's happy ending.

(QOTD) What's your opinion on interracial couples?

(AOTD) I love it! Honestly, I really do want to date an Asian but you know apparently they hate black girls so...a bitch is shook.