Number Eight of the Phantoms

They just couldn't figure out who this mysterious Phantom 1 is. Only clue to who this person is, was the fact that he knew Hera's name. Hera then remembered one other thin that stood out about his behaviour, "Actually there is one more thing that stood out, his behaviour. He was acting very hostile from the moment when i sent him the transmission." "Why would he be like that, we haven't done anything to them." Sabine stated.

ON THE HAWK

"EZRA, what the hell? They just came to say thanks an you try to shoot them down!" One of Ezra's crew complained, "Roach, they knew where our base was, it was either our base becoming a tourist attraction or getting them to go away and move." Ezra said calmly. Roach understood now, he didn't want the team to get compromised, as it became his family. 

They then got a transmission from Sato, "Phantom crew, we need you to go on a mission." Ezra knew they couldn't go on missions without a base to return to, "Sorry Sato, but we can't. The Ghost crew compromised our last base and we are going to a secondary base. Getting there and setting things up will take at least a few days." "Phantom 1, it's about Phantom 8." When Sev heard that code name, he paled. Even though he didn't show it, he loved Jaina. She had gone missing during the last mission. He still kept up the tough guy act that most clone commandos were known for, especially for him, as most saw him as a cold, emotionless killer. He responded before anyone else could, "What about her? Do you know where she is?" "Phantom 8 was taken to an imperial prison on Lothal. One thing, i have sent the Ghost crew to support from afar, so try not to kill them. I already know of the little side incident that you mentioned." Sato notified them. "Lets go and get her back." Sev said coldly, but everyone heard worry in his voice. Yuri was about to ask what was wrong, but Ezra just place his hand on his shoulder, and went after Sev himself.

Ezra made it to Sev's room and entered. He saw Sev laying on his bed. They stayed silent for a while, till Ezra asked Sev a question he would have never expected, "Do you love her?", Sev got over the question after a few seconds and answered, with a heavy sigh, "Y-Yes, and before you say anything, you can't stop me from getting her back, even if it means knocking all of you out." Ezra smirked. He knew that he would do the same with Leia. "Don't worry, we will drop off the AA cannon's, and then go to rescue her." Ezra stated. He went to their planning room, and said into the inter ship comm, "Leia, Roach, Jason, Razor, and Yuri, Come to the planning room. Sev, you stay in your room if you want." Everyone came, even Sev. "Okay, so here's the plan. Sev, Leia, and Yuri, you will follow me to Jaina's cell. Roach, you will man the top turret to take out any ties that come. Razor, you will wait at the ramp to get everyone in. Jason, you will be our pilot." Everyone nodded, left, and went to get something to eat, or to get ready for the mission.