New Challenge

When the Ghost crew went rouge, they started searching for any information on the Phantom crew. Whenever the was even a distant mention of them, the Ghost crew were there to get that information. It got to the point where nobody dared to talk about the Phantom crew, under the fear that the Ghost crew might come.

As weeks passed, rumours started spreading that some of the Ghost crews methods to extract information were worse than the empires. One of the more gruesome methods was to use a lightsaber to very slowly char a persons skin until they gave up the info, or were completely charred from head to toe.

One thing the Ghost crew missed was that the Phantom crew always came in to help the people that got tortured. Eventually the Phantom crew had enough, as they were running out of medical supplies, and also the Ghost crew were giving the rebellion a bad reputation as they were still associated with the rebellion.

The Phantom crew finally found an imperial secret project that they were looking for. A radio station that had the entire galaxy as it's span. Five days after they found it, they launched an operation they called "Operation Challenger". The point of the operation? To capture the galaxy wide radio station, and then using the captured radio station to notify Ghost crew wherever they were so they could end the damage they were inflicting on the civilian population in a single challenge.

The station was about as big as the one that was in the Jalindi system, so Ezra decided that Jaina aka Phantom 8, will stay in HAWK and provide aerial support so the others could get in and take the tower.

A few hours after the Operation was commenced, the tower had been taken, though it took longer than expected. When they were ready, they used the towers systems to connect to every connectable radio, comm system, and holo table. Ezra then started talking, "This message comes from the Phantom crew and is directed at the Ghost crew. I, the leader of the Phantom crew challenge the Ghost crew to a battle to either death or till surrender. The battle will take place on Florrum, at the old pirate base." He took a quick break lasting less than a second, "I will expect to see you there in exactly 2 days." Ezra finished talking, put it to loop the same message for 2 minutes, and then slashed the controls. "Let's go. I'm done with this bloody tower."

People all around the galaxy were surprised/shocked by the sudden challenge. Even the all of the empires projects halted as everyone wanted to know how this will end as both crew's were known for their skill in combat. By the end of the first day, around the said area the battle was supposed to take place there were more hidden cameras than a hidden camera warehouse.

Now it was just a matter of time till the two crew's met at the battlefield to possibly end it all.

As for the Empire, they were too disorganized by the sudden realization that they HAD to have taken over their "Secret Project" to do anything to take action against both crews.