Chapter Twelve

***

"What are you making?" Jaemin asked his nanny as soon as he arrived at their kitchen while stretching his arms.

"I'm making you a snack for later." she said smiling.

"You don't have to do that. We have our school cafeteria though." he said while watching her.

"Your cafeteria is not making this kind of snack so you are lucky to have this."

"She's right Jaemin-ah. It tastes good." his mom insisted.

Jaemin jabbed a piece of it and put it into his mouth right then he made a face. "You're right. Mind to have some egg rolls too? And please make me another one. I'll give it to someone." Jaemin then jabbed again.

"To whom? For Jeno?" his mom shot him and grins.

"Oh my god mom. Please." Jaemin whines but deep inside, he's smiling whenever they mention Jeno's name.

Yes. It's for Jeno. So obvious right? Jaemin thinks that Jeno is not just a friend to him, he's more than that. More precious like he wanted to do anything to make him happy too like Jeno did for him. To be honest, these little things are nothing compared to what Jeno did for him. So Jaemin would love to repay him.

"At first I thought that you two were boyfriends already. The way he looks at you my dear? I know."

Boyfriends.

Jaemin blushed at the thought he was thinking. How does it feel to be Jeno's other half? Did Jeno date someone already? Jaemin wanted to, if fate will say yes to what his heart wants then he will try. 

If only, Jeno feels the same.

"Mom, you're being delusional." he said blankly, but somehow Jaemin believed what his mom said but he didn't want to expect something from him.

What if he is just a friend for Jeno only and he takes care of Jaemin because that's what he really is?

"I'm not. I've been there once." she smiled.

Jaemin can only shrug before he decide to prepare himself now. It is weird for him to think that he really wanted to look good today. He's not this conscious about himself but he can't stay still. He can't ask his mom for this because she's going to tease him for sure.

What can he do?

"Whatever. I'm going to be natural as always. Fuck Jaemin pull yourself together. What am I even thinking?" he muttered then pulled his tie up before going out of his room and took the snack that his nanny made and put it inside his bag.

How Jaemin hopes that Jeno will like this.

Like his usual habit every morning when going to school, he will browse through his phone and listen to some random music. It is the best feeling for him.

Someone pulled his earphone from his left ear and sat beside him and Jaemin almost didn't recognize him.

It was Jeno. But today, his blonde hair disappeared and right now it was all black.

No matter what color it is, Jaemin thought that it would suit Jeno very well. It was Jeno after all, and he's freaking handsome more for his eyes. Knowing that he likes the boy.

"Hi!" Jeno greeted him and put the earphone into his right ear.

"You look handsome." Jaemin complimented him in a low sounding voice and brushed the other's soft fallen hair.

Jeno can only look smilingly at him. "I am? I'm glad you liked it." he giggled.

"And, good. Did something happen?"