Special Chapter 2

~~

Renjun cringes at the sight of his friends.

It's still early and here they are, being sweet to each other. Donghyuck got Mark, there's no way that Jeno and Jaemin will separate, and of course, Chenle and Jisung. While him, he has only food to eat. He is the only single yet incredibly handsome young boy inside his house.

They decided to have an overnight movie marathon in his house and he agreed because it would be fun.

However, it seems not.

These couples ended up sticking and flirting with each other and in the end, he's the only one who seemed to understand the story of the movie that they had watched.

If he doesn't become nice to Jeno, Jaemin will probably end up in his arms and Jeno will be alone and sad. But since those two look perfect together, he decided to step down.

"Can you all please separate for just a minute? Be nice to me will you? I mean, respect the single people around." Renjun whined then took the sausage into his mouth.

"Bang! I told you, the devil is lonely. Why don't you just accept Ningning's love and become happy for life?" Donghyuck said, his boyfriend's arm is on his waist while his head is resting on the older's shoulder. Great.

"Why don't you? Stop talking about her."

"She's cute, and talented." Jaemin said and Jeno agreed.

"He's right. Come on, I know you're just shy."

"Shut up. I'm not shy, and why would I?" he snorted and playfully punched Jeno's bicep. "I don't think she's right." he added.

"What are you? A love guru? How did you know? We all knew here that you've been single for 18 years of your life." The eldest then drinks his coffee on the table. "Aw, it's bitter. Did you make this Injoong?"

"Who else?" Jisung laughed.

Renjun pouted.

Okay, he will admit. He is kind of jealous about seeing them happy and in love. Especially Jaemin and Jeno. To be honest, he had a second thought whether to fight for his feelings or not for Jaemin but everytime he saw Jeno and Jaemin together, his heart wouldn't take it and just give up. They really look perfect together. But now, he doesn't feel like that anymore.

However, the almighty Renjun wants to be loved too. Of course.

"Stop teasing him. He looks pitiful." Jaemin chuckled, Renjun can only sigh.

"Get lost y'all."

"Renjun doesn't like Ningning. Okay, let's pray for his future love life together. I care a lot about our love guru and I don't want him to be lonely. If it's not because of him, Mark and I won't be here together." Donghyuck then tapped Renjun's shoulder, but he shoved it away. "Yeah, I thought you forgot."

"Okay let's do it."

"Especially you Jeno hyung! He gave up his love for Jaemin just for you."

"Yah! Zhong Chenle!"

"We know! Stop being sensitive here. We're trying to help you by praying. So shut up the fuck up brother!"

Renjun wondered, how can he become friends with them again? They're all crazy as fuck.

"You're so loud." Renjun complains while trying to hit the younger boy beside.

~

"Ahh, let's just eat together."

"Mm, I'm not hungry."

"But I am. It's lonely to eat alone."

"You can eat later then. I'll cook for you."