Special Chapter 1

Hi there!

I decide to write a special chapter about ChenSung since some of you loves this ship (I love them too ofcrs) so I just hope you'll like this.

Enjoy!

"Yah! Can you make it faster! We're late Jisung-ah!" Chenle whines while rolling himself to the couch annoyingly. He's waiting for Jisung for almost an hour just preparing for himself before going to school, damn that kid. He's taking his time too long.

"Who told you to come here and wait me? You know how much time I spent for preparing myself right?" the younger answered, still in his room.

"I want to go school with you Jisung-ah! It's too lonely to stay in our car alone. Should I hire you a stylist?" Chenle then gets up and went straight to the younger's room becauss he got curious."Yah! You look already good. Stop now."

"I'm almost done. Though, thanks for your offer but I, myself is a stylist too. Don't you know?" Jisung grins and glance his friend who's face is like irritated for waiting him.

That's why, he can't help but to chuckle because Chenles irritated face looks cute in his eyes. Sometimes Jisung wondered, was its still normal to think about how pretty your best friend is sometimes? Not in a friendly way. It's okay, right?

"Aish. Don't look at me like that." The younger whines.

"Why? Am I not allowed to? You're just annoying today and I can't help it. Let's go now." Chenle said before dragging the younger out of his room and Jisung followed him quietly.

"Yah Chenle, you know what?"

"I don't know." He said and stared him blankly.

"Aish. Don't interrupt! I want to be honest with you." Jisung then scratch his nape then eyed the older. "I think, if I didn't tell you what's going on my mind, I will be a bad friend and I don't want you to feel betrayed." He added and Chenle became serious since Jisung is serious too.

"Alright. What is it?" Chenle then, both of them were sitting now inside Chenle's car then off to school.

Jisung cleared his throat. "Sometimes, I couldn't help but to find you very cute and sometimes, all I wanted to do is stare you all day and I don't mind doing that. Nothing is wrong with me, right? It's just, you're too cute, even today. Were you always this lovely?" The younger then blinked his eyes twice.

It was so direct and right at that moment, Chenle couldn't process the words that escaped from the younger's mouth, it was so sudden and he didn't have an idea that Jisung will tell him these kinds of flattering words. Jisung is looking at him while waiting for an answer but Chenle can only shrug. Though, what Jisung said mean something and Chenle figured it already but he wasn't sure. Of course, he didn't want to assume and by the sounds of his voice, it looks like it didn't mean anything.

"Do I look that adorable for you to say that?" he teased and chuckled at the same time though he still shocked but Jisung's confused expression remains.

"Yes, I think so. Scratch that, you're adorable in many ways, I think." The younger smiled.

What's with Jisung today? Even the younger, himself didn't also know why he's saying those words but he just can't shut his mouth. It feels like, his heart is the one who's talking for him. He thought that it's better to tell Chenle all of this. If he will keep it a secret, he will probably despise him for keeping a secret. What are friends for? Right?

"Jisung-ah, are you taking drugs or something? You s-seems not to yourself." Chenle look somewhere and let out a nervous laugh. "Well, i-its normal. Don't worry. I feel the same towards you and our hyungs. H-hehe." Chenle lied.