Chapter Fifteen

~

"Nana, I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Everytime Jaemin will recapture the memory of last night, his cheeks keep getting redder as the time goes by. He doesn't want to keep thinking about it but his mind can't stay still.

It's his first time receiving a confession like that, in the middle of the night, without anybody around. Just the two of them with illuminating moonlight above them.

It's too perfect.

Jaemin wanted to say yes to him.

Instead of;

"J-J-Jeno-yah, c-can you l-let me think a-about it first?" without looking at the older and gently pulling his hand away from Jeno's. But Jaemin didn't say no.

Truthfully, he regretted that part. Why didn't he just say what his heart was screaming for? Why can't he just become selfish for this? Both of them wanted each other though. There's no doubt.

Jaemin is not afraid of everything, to be honest. But he just can't take Jeno like that when there's a nice girl there who likes him very much and she's a friend.

It's clearer than a crystal that Jeno wants him, not Lami.

However, it was Jaemin after all.

That time, Jeno still smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Okay, I'll wait for your answer."

I love you too. He wanted to scream.

"And I want you to know, I don't want to hurt Lami."

"I told you, she's not my business." Jeno's smile faded.

"But I can't hurt someone's feelings. She likes you very much and she's willing to do everything for you."

"And I told you again, I don't like her. Please stop it."

"But Jeno-"

"You said you'll think about it first? But why do I feel like you don't want any of this? You can simply say no to me instead of pushing me to Lami. I will understand you." his voice is way too serious this time.

How could I still say no when you kissed me already you punk! And I won't do it!

"I'm not pushing you."

"You sounded like one. The person I love is you. Not her. Think about it carefully." Jeno said before leaving him.

"Jaemin!"

His thoughts were cut off when Renjun barged inside the tent and called him. Thankfully, he might have gone crazy if he didn't appear.

"Oh?"

"Why are you still laying there? Come out, we're going to exercise." he said, almost pulling him. Renjun seems excited but not him. He's worrying how he will face Jeno.

The kiss.

It's still fresh in his mind, and no matter how hard he tries not to think about it, he'll think about it more. Jaemin felt so many sparks inside his chest like fireworks and something tickling his tummy. The feeling was lovely. Until now. It's quite addicting.

Jeno's lips were indeed fucking soft like a chewing hum and he wanted to bite him for some reason.

Was his lips chewable?

"Yah, are you sick? Why are your faces so red?"

Damn it, Jaemin what the hell were you thinking?!