Chapter Seventeen

This is the last day of their camp and the last activity for everyone is mountain hiking.They are all excited about it and also, Mr. Moon required them to bring some food to eat because the view will make them crave for food and they did. Their teachers reminded them a hundred times to be careful on their way to prevent any accidents from happening.

They told Jaemin that if he is still not okay, he can stay at the campsite but he insisted on coming because he can't miss the fun. Jeno opposes his decision because his knee is still not okay, however he can't stop Jaemin. Both he and Renjun tried to help him walk and they made it.

Mr. Moon was right. The view is indeed beautiful. Everyone looked stunned. There's no such beautiful view in Seoul like this. It's too natural.

All of them played for the meantime and apparently, Jaemin's group was suck today but still, they all had fun. It was priceless.

Nevertheless, the most shocking thing that happened today is Mark and Chani were getting along like Mark never hated him. Now, Chani can have fun around them without worrying because they make up now. Wow, what did Donghyuck tell Mark and make him calm around him today? Chani wished that it would last because wanted to befriend Mark too.

Before Donghyuck could walk away, Renjun pulled him on his collar and made him sit between him and Mark.

"Dude, what?"

"You two, don't you ever leave here just the two of you and share food. Hyuck-ah, we are your friends too." Renjun said then his eyebrows were moving up and down while looking at Donghyuck's bag with expensive foods inside.

"Tsk, you had a chance to buy snacks when we went to the mall last time , right? What did you do? You went home with Jaemin!" Donghyuck snorted but he put his bag in the center to share his food.

"I did that because he's not feeling well."

"One more thing, you don't have a chance if you like Jaemin too !" Donghyuck said, that's why Renjun kicked his ass to stop because Jaemin was only sitting beside him and Jeno was staring. Both Lami and the younger ones seem like they cannot understand anything. Donghyuck landed in his boyfriend's arms and Mark smiled.

"Yah! Thank you for kicking me but no! I'm just concerned for you mah friend! You have zero percent chance."

"Mark hyung, make him stop! My hand is itching here to smack him right on his face if he doesn't." Renjun glared but Donghyuck stuck his tongue out.

Mark put his arm around Donghyuck's shoulder. "You can stop now. You can't tell that here even if you're just guessing."

"Fine." the younger giggled and wrapped his arms around Mark.

"You can share with me too! I can't finish all of this." Lami said and put her huge pink bag at the center. Both Jisung and Chenle scream in unison because they saw what's inside Lami's bag earlier. She picked the pink box up and handed it to Jaemin.

"For me?" Jaemin pointed to himself and Lami nodded smilingly.

"Mm. It's actually a biscuit and my favorite. I just wanted to share it with you." she stated and Jaemin accepted her gift.

"Wah, thank you Lami!" he said and gave her a warm smile. She somehow felt pity for her friend Hina. She said that she likes the transfer student in Jeno's class and it's him, Jaemin. Too bad, his heart is taken already. She knows, even though they didn't mention that they started dating.

"Lami, can we have some of your oreo bread? Please?" Jisung smiled too and clasped his hand together.

"Sure! Just pick anything you want to eat. You two, Mark, Chani and Jeno."