BTS watching BAAHUBALI 2

(A/N: This is gonna be a little longer than usual , so please bare with me)

❤️Seokjin:

*runs away crying in between the movie*

At home -

Rest of BTS-What happened Jin Bhaiya??

Jin-*still sobbing* Dev-Dev-Devsena. . . . is . . . . . . . . . . . .MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ME !!!!

Rest of BTS- *OVERDRAMATIC GASP* *widened eyes*

*Taehyung pinches himself to confirm if its real*

💙Yoongi - Has a poker face on , doesn't show any reaction at first but his eyes get foggy when Katappa is about to kill Baahubali.

On Baahubali leaving the palace with a pregnant Devsena- "I don't want to live in this unfair world"

On Rana's conspiracy to kill Baahubali- "negative sides of gullibility"

*I don't know why but KATAPPA looks familiar*

(A/N-I ll tell y'all why 😂 😂)

💚Hoseok-Clings to Namjoon's side through the whole "battle scene" hates those dirty worm like humans

💚Hoseok-Clings to Namjoon's side through the whole "battle scene" hates those dirty worm like humans .

Pained by the amount of violence. worried for Prabhas' scenes with elephant .

Prepares his heart for the climax scene.

* secretly ships Pranushka irl*

💛Namjoon-The type to be amazed by the grandeur.

"this is just . . . Just . . . . Supercalifragilisticexpialidiocous!!"

"I need to watch The Beginning once again"

"Devsena is epitome of bravery and embodiment of grace"

*develops a crush on Prabhas*

🖤Jimin- amazed by the amount of abs thrown on his face.

Loves the songs a lot. Hums them all the way to home.

* gotta tone mine like Rana *

*whistles the loudest when the scene - . . . . . Uski ungliyan nahi. . . Katna chahiye uska gala. . .-comes*

💜Taehyung- The type to enjoy the movie like a normal person

"where was I my whole life?!?!?" " I need more of this!"

Loves the scene where Devsena is a warrior and they fight off the attackers together.

Charmed by Pranushka's grace.

Wonders if they are dating irl.

Watches half a dozen Telugu movies just to see Pranushka in action.(A/N: Okay . I m not gonna lie. . . .I did that too coz I m a hardcore shipper tbh.)

💕Jungkook-The type to get emotionally invested in the movie.

"Cries when kattappa killed Bahubali".

Falls in love with the movie when Prabhas rubs his toned and wounded abs with sand/salt during the final fight.

A/N: Don't forget to drop a vote if you liked it😊❤