Stuff I want to say🥺

Hey readers,... first of all I apologize for not updating in so long... even though I love writing and it honestly is one of my ways to cope with all my life problems this quarantine and the whole thing happening is not really giving me the free time I thought I'd get. ALSO, writer's block is real.
like I never thought I'd be like this I just really don't get the motivation to write new things it will go away in a few days I know but some days it's like I am so frustrated but you know what keeps me going? it's your comments and votes. I read everything and it makes me so so happy when someone discovers my book and read all the chapters votes on them and comments on them and fangirl/fanboy and relates with it and agrees with it cause it's just the best thing ever and it honestly makes my day.

I started writing this book 3 years ago and like everyone else my sources were YouTube and Facebook so yeah in the beginning of the book I think  I have stereotyped and I'd like to apologize for that because like it's been a lot of years and the members have grown out of that and we know that everyone has several shades instead of just one so we need to appreciate that beauty and not put people into boxes.

Second, about the heteronormativity back then I wasn't very educated but still I respected every sexuality and orientation and gender identity but merely saying that you respect them doesn't really do much right.
so please forgive me for assuming they're of a certain sexuality when they haven't really said anything about it.
My sincere apologies.

Third, I'd like to say that this issue I learnt about it after staying on Twitter and talking with more people that come from different states. you must have noticed that I have used Hindi in a lot of chapters, while Hindi is a beautiful language it's not necessary that every reader of mine in  India knows Hindi so I am really sorry for causing you the discomfort every language is beautiful and I respect all of those even tho a lot of people know Hindi not everyone does.

Also there is nothing wrong with using Hindi at all but I realised that since I have used the word Indian in my book's  title I have had to acknowledge this.

Hope all of you can see my sincerity and understand why it is important to be kind and accepting 💙

and I really want to thank you every single one of you for making it reach almost 90 k views like it's incredible I never thought this would reach this many views I am so so grateful really really.

When this book reaches 100K I am going to do a special awards I hope y'all like it👀

Also if you want a link to my YouTube channel where I upload my edits please comment I will give you a link don't forget to subscribe and share 💙

Again I'd like to thank all of you for sticking with me till now I really can't thank y'all enough🥺

Ami , xoxo