BTS as your brothers

❤️Seokjin-The type to gift you all the fangirl stuff which your parents usually forbid you to buy. Cooks you delicious meals on your bad days.

💙Yoongi - The most dramatic and overprotective brother ever . 

Makes sure that all your male friends visit you on Rakshabandhan.

 Gets highly uncomfortable when you offer to invite HIS girl best friend/secret crush on the same day*

💚Hoseok-The type to take you out for shopping and spends a lot of money on you 

*tries to set you up with guys he wants but it always ends in disasters*

 "tryna be Emma but ends like Ashtma"

💛Namjoon-The type to give you the most meaningful gifts.

 *pretends to be okay  with your male friends,  but in reality he isn't *

 *somehow knows the life history of your boy best friend*

*you two don't talk much but during heartbreaks his hugs and talks are all you need*

🖤Jimin-The most caring brother

. Brings you the most expensive gifts. 

Usually he has no time for you but on your special days he is there with you to the point that you get annoyed and kick him out.

💜Taehyung-The understanding and loving brother on usual days

 *doesn't show , but secretly works out to stay fit to protect you*

 *spoils you*

💕Jungkook-The type to constantly and mercilessly tease you on usual days but on Rakshabandhan he is adorable .

*hugs you out of nowhere*

 ''you're not getting a boyfriend as long as I m around''

 *gifts you a white shirt with"he is my brother" and a muscular photo of him printed on it*

A/N:  Hope y'all weren't bored .Drop a vote if you liked it💕😊