Wedding Day Blues

Logan's pov

"I guess this is it guys." I tell my three best friends as I stare at myself in the mirror. I will be married in less than two hours. "Well you could still change your mind mate." Finn says to me nonchalantly. "Oh yeah the Dark Lord and Mrs. Would love that." I joke back. "You should have married mother." Colin says coldly. "Well there was vegas." Finn laughs and I just look at him. "Finn I know I should have never agreed to that arrangement, you don't have to be an ass." I say remembering mine and Rory's stupid agreement. About that time Mitchum walks in. "Are you ready yet Logan your mother wants wedding pictures before the vows." He asks coldly. "Yes father." I reply snidely and we all follow him to the outside garden where the pictures will be taken. We all pose the way were told Odette looks beautiful but I can't help wishing it was my Ace. After pictures we all headed into the church to start the wedding we get into our stances and wait for the bridal party to come down. Everything is just the way my mother and Odette planned for it to be.

Finns pov

Helping Logan get ready for this sham of a wedding, I can't believe he's actually doing this. Odette is nice enough but she is no Rory Gilmore he should have just stayed married to Rory all those years ago. I can't believe he snapped my head off when I mentioned it. Colin almost seems madder than me. Now we wait for Odette to walk down the aisle to our idiot best friend.

Colins pov

So here we are waiting for Logan's soon to be bride it should be mother this is so frustrating. I wish I had had more time to ask Finn what he was talking about in there but Mitchum bust in. I wonder if it would be bad for me to object when they ask.

Logan's pov

Well here comes Odette it's now or never. Who the hell are those guys. What the hell is going on.

"Excuse me everyone we need to speak to a one Logan Huntzberger." One of the men say. "I am Logan Huntzberger." I say. "Mr. Huntzberger we are from the US states department we were informed of your nuptials this morning but it appears that you were married in Las Vegas, Nevada, in March of 2006 to a Lorelai Leigh Gilmore and we could not find a divorce decree." He says and I just freeze. "Excuse me?" I hear my father yell. "You have got to be kidding me, Logan how could you be so stupid?" My mother yells. "I will handle this, I don't remember it, but we were in Vegas for spring break that year for a ldb event." I can literally see my mother and father steaming. Odette is getting mad too. "The hell you will deal with this we will have an annulment drawn up and sent to her." Mitchum bursts out. "Fine but I would still like to talk to her." I protest. "No, if you want me to still marry you after you just ruined my wedding and go through with this Dynastic Plan our parents have worked out then you will let your father have her served." Odette bursts out in tears. "Okay okay." I agree resistantly. "You're an idiot!" Finn bursts out and walks off.