Gilmore Girls

Rory finished 'Gilmore Girls' right before the Twins turned seven months also doing some freelance articles along the way. She sent her book to the publishers and waited for word. Right after the Twins turned 8 months she received the phone call she had been waiting for. The publisher loved her book and was certain they could easily get it on the best sellers list. They told her that they would get the ball rolling and that they would need to do a cover they sent her three pictures in an email as samples to choose from. "Thank you so much." Rory said hanging up the phone and calling her mom. "Mom, the publisher finally called the book will be coming out in a few months." Rory said happily. "Oh kid that's fantastic we should celebrate." Lorelai told her. "Well book us a room at the inn and we will come spend the weekend in Stars Hollow." Rory said. "Okay see you in a couple days then." Lorelai said as they hung up. Rory looked down at her two children who were easily walking around the furniture now and smiled. "We should cook a special dinner for Finn." "Dada" Olivia said and giggled happily. Rory smiled at her daughter and got their jackets she carried them to the car and went to the store. After she got home she started prepping everything making steak fried potatoes and macaroni. Finn walked in and could smell the food. "Mmm what smells so good?" He asked walking into the kitchen. "Dinner." Rory said as Finn looked around at the twins sitting in their highchairs and the food cooking. "Dada" Olivia repeated what she had said earlier. "She just called me?" Finn asked Rory. "Yeah that's the second time today." Rory said smiling. "Wow! Yes princess?" He said kissing her forehead and tickling Matt. After they sat down to eat Rory told Finn about her book and about spending the weekend in Stars Hollow. "That's fantastic love!" He exclaimed. After dinner they cleaned the kids up and laid them down for bed. "Rory, I have to be honest Olivia calling me dada this evening really made my heart jump. I would love to be their daddy." Finn said as they laid in bed. "I would love that too Finn. You're amazing with them." Rory replied kissing him tenderly.

They spent the weekend in Stars Hollow and before they knew it the months had passed and Rory's book was released it quickly skyrocketed to the top of the best sellers list. They celebrated the twins first birthday and a week later Finn proposed. Rory said yes and Emily, Lorelai and Finns mom Amelia started planning it right away. They also decided that Finn would officially adopt the twins after they got married. Finns family was over joyed that they would be welcoming Rory and the twins to their family as was Lorelai and Emily to welcome Finn.