Rory

Rory's pov

Well I had my first doctors appointment today I still haven't told Logan. Luke keeps telling me it's Logan's right to know but he got married over the weekend. I just can't ruin his Dynastic Plan. I've been working on my book non stop. Dad has insisted to help me buy a house for me and the baby so we will be house hunting later this week. I love Logan and it would be great if we could be together but I think that boat has sailed. I can do this I can raise my child by myself.
I hear a knock at the door and go to answer it.
"Shira? Can I help you?" I ask seeing Logan's mother standing in front of me. "Rory dear, it's been brought to my attention that you are still in the DAR and I am in need of a signature on some paperwork for some changes to the property that we are doing." Shira said in her society crap of a voice. "Shira I'm sure you have tons of people who can sign those I really don't have time." I said but she insisted. "Well yes that's true but we're trying to involve more of the somewhat inactive members." "Okay, okay, I will look over it and sign it and get it back to you as soon as possible." I say taking the papers from her. "Goodbye dear." She says leaving. "Ugh Finally."  I say as she drives off and I slouch onto the couch. As I sit there the doorbell rings and since I'm already frustrated I just holler out. "Come in." "Love it's dangerous to let just anyone in I could have been a serial killer." I hear that familiar Australian accent. "Oh my God Finn!" I shout jumping up and running into his arms. He held me tight for several moments. "Love are you doing okay? I'm so sorry if I had known you were still married I would have stopped Logan and reminded him, I didn't think it mattered anymore." He blurted out. "Whoa what are you talking about?" I asked wearily. "Wait you haven't been served with the annulment papers yet?" He asked confused. "What annulment papers, Finn I'm not married to anyone." I laughed. "Okay Rory, please tell me you remember going to Vegas in 2006?" He asked. "Yeah, we went for a LDB event over spring break. But to be honest I was pretty drunk that entire trip and don't remember much about it." I laughed again. "Okay apparently I was the only one coherent enough to remember that night. Which is ridiculous since I've spent half my life drunk." He laughed and continued on. "Well one evening after one of our small stunts, you two said it would be funny if you got married and avoided the whole society wedding thing. So I was your witness, but since you and Logan never mentioned it again I just assumed you had it annulled afterwards." "Well wouldn't we have to file the licence?" I ask. "You guys gave the chapel permission to file it for you." He said. "Oh my wow. Well we can't have it annulled now." I said almost laughing. "We will have to have a divorce." "No love they usually have special types of annullments for these circumstances." Finn said smiling. "Not when there's a child involved." I blurt out. "Whoa what you're pregnant?" Finn asked surprised.