Bachelor/bachelorette parties

"Wow mom this is amazing!" Rory exclaimed as she saw the way Lorelai had decorated the Dragonfly for her bachelorette party. Everyone was there, miss Patty, Babbette, Lane, Paris, Liz, April, Sookie, Gypsy, Lulu, and Jess's new girlfriend Libby along with a few others from around Stars Hollow. After they started drinking and playing games they decided to all just stay in Stars Hollow instead of finishing in Hartford. They all shared stories about when Rory was a little girl and favorite memories.

Meanwhile at the Bachelor party things were in full swing Colin had hired a couple of exotic dancers and there was lots of scotch. "So Finn I know we haven't talked a lot in the last couple years or so but when did you get engaged and who is it that finally tied you down?" Logan asked as they sat there alone for a minute. "Well Logan, umm look you're gonna find out anyway and you have a right to know." Finn said. "Look it's Rory. We spent a lot of time together during her pregnancy it was just a really good friendship but after I was there for her when the twins were born we just connected on a different level." "Oh I see, well, I guess if another man is gonna raise my kids it should be someone I trust." Logan replied very quietly. "Well I'm glad to hear you say that because after the wedding I will be adopting them." Finn said matter of factly. "WHAT? and you and Rory didn't think I should know don't I have to give my permission?" Logan said rather loudly. "Actually no, you told her you didn't want to be a part of it there's no father listed on the birth certificate so we don't have to have permission." Finn said. "What the hell man?" Logan said. "Look Logan you can either be happy for us or leave I don't care either way nothing you say will stop this from happening. You made your decision."  Finn said raising his voice this time catching a few others attentions. "I've got to go." Logan said and left. "Wow, I'm sorry Finn I was hoping he wouldn't act like that since he swears he's in love with Odette and over Rory. "It's okay man, he can either get over it and support us or he can stay out of our lives." Finn said. "Now let's party."

Logan drove not really sure where he was heading but then realized exactly where he was headed.

Rory had just finished opening the last gift that the girls had gotten her mostly adult things for their wedding night. "Thank you all so much" Rory gushed as she set everything to the side. "Im gonna go grab something I'll be right back." Lorelai said heading out of The dining room and up to The front desk. The door opened to the inn and Lorelai seen a very familiar face. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked stone faced. "Lorelai I need to talk to Rory." Logan slurred. "Logan you need to sober up,  you're not ruining her bachelorette party." Lorelai said in a hushed tone. "Oh bullshit Lorelai let me see Rory." Logan said kind of loudly. "Shut up, Logan you've hurt her so many times she's finally happy let her and the twins be. They deserve a true family and that's what they have. They have Rory's family and Finns family who all love them so much." Lorelai said coldly. "Oh here we go again with you, you never liked me. You say so much about my family not thinking Rory was good enough but you never thought I was good enough for her." Logan slurred again. "Well if the shoe fits. What your family didn't know was that Rory wasn't only a Gilmore but also a Hayden which together makes her better blood and money than your family could ever be." Lorelai almost yelled. "Mom what's going on?" Rory came in and froze seeing Logan. "Logan why are you here shouldn't you be at the Bachelor party?" Rory asked. "Oh yeah I was until I found out that not only is one of my best friends marrying my ex girlfriend but also apparently adopting MY CHILDREN!" He yelled. "Oh shut up Logan I gave you a chance you didnt want it. You have your perfect son with your wife okay now leave!" Rory shouted and Logan turned and walked out.