Wedding Plans and Party's

They decided on a Winter Wonderland theme (Lorelai's suggestion) Finn and Rory would be married on December 24th 2018. Olivia would be the flower girl and Matthew the ring bearer. Lorelai will be the Maid of Honor. Lane, Paris, and April bridesmaids. Colin will be the Best man. Robert, Finn's brother Julian, and Finn's brother in law Steven will be groomsmen. Christopher and Luke will walk Rory down the aisle. They rented the same room that Emily and Richard renewed their vows in all those years ago. The months flew by while they finalized all the last minute touches and before Rory and Finn knew it it was the week of the wedding.

Colin had been prepping everything for the bachelor party. "Well Robert I think just about everything is set for Finn's bachelor party the boys are invited and the place is set." Colin said to Robert as he was getting ready to leave Colin's house. As Robert opened the door Logan walked up.  "Hey guys we're back at our place in New York, Odette has plans tonight so I thought we could go out." Logan said smiling his signature smile. "Well I think we already got plans man sorry maybe next week." Colin said trying to avoid the conversation. "What plans?" Logan asked. "It's Finns bachelor party you know that." Robert laughed and Colin jabbed him in his side. "Ow what was that for?" "Shut up." Colin warned quietly. "Bachelor party? What the hell I know me and Finn haven't talked a lot lately but I shouldn't know that he's getting married?" Logan asked sounding irritated. "Well it's just.." Colin started. "Well what Colin?" Logan asked. "It's just that with the way you guys have been here lately we didn't think you'd want to come, plus we didn't know you were back in the states." Colin said only telling half the truth. "Well where's it at since I'm here I should go." Logan smiled. So Colin gave Logan all of the information. Colin sent a text to Finn to let him know Logan would be there. Lorelai had Rory's bachelorette party all planned out as well starting in Stars Hollow and Ending in Hartford at Rory's house. Emily had volunteered to watch the twins (she took the Hartford house off the market when she found out about the twins). Everybody was busy getting ready for their evening. "You look very sexy Miss Gilmore." Finn purred into her ear as he went into the bathroom to brush his hair. "Mmm thank you in just a matter of days it will be Mrs. Morgan!" She smiled and kissed him. "Can't wait love." He smiled back. Soon they headed off dropping the twins off and heading their separate ways.