The Trip

Sorry it took me so long, I got caught up in the anime My Hero Academia and love it almost as much as Fairy Tail so I was kinda procrastinating about this chapter because I was fangirling too hard.

"So this is Lake Compounce?" Beast Boy grins, wearing his magic charm.

"I never thought a place like this existed! Everyone looks so happy!" Multiplier smiled.

"I know right, hold out your hand, I need to give you two your wristbands" M'gann tells them, they held out their hands as she put the wristbands on.

"Ok, does everyone have their wristbands?" Nightwing asks, wearing a black nightwing hoodie, jeans and his usual sunglasses. A chorus of agreements went up.

"Alright, tell me the cabana number we have booked"
"18"
"8" everyone looked at Bart, who was eating a bag of chips.

"Hey, I'm all the way in the back. My power isn't exactly super hearing" Bart shrugs.

"Ok, everyone has to go in groups of at least two people. The senior members have shift schedules for staying in the cabana in case of emergency. Now with that out of the way, go have fun."
"Hey Lagann, wanna go to the beach?" Sydney asks.

"Yeah! Let's go!" The team members who wanted to go hang out in the pool area followed the Team eventually split into their own little groups. Until it was just Riley and Nightwing.

"You don't wanna go off with the others?" Nightwing asks with a smirk.

"Not interested in childish theme parks" she grumbles, walking to the cabana area. Nightwing shook his head and took a seat in one of the lounge chairs under the cabana. Riley was already settled on a lounge chair.

"So what's your name? You never told us" Riley sighed like an annoyed teenager, which she was.

"Riley, you?"
"Classified" Riley just rolled her eyes.

"Of course it is" she grumbled.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?"

"No"
"You sure?"
"Yes" Nightwing shrugged and went to a nearby free beverage station. He came back and put down a cup of water.
"I got you some water, it's important to stay hydrated, especially today. It's unusually hot out." Nightwing answers.

"Well your the one who decided to wear that sweater"
"The weather was way off, they said it was going to be 50 with a wind chill"
"Well they were wrong, obviously" Panther answers, tapping on her phone.

"Guess there's no need for this then" Nightwing took off his sweater, showing a Nightwing shirt under his Nightwing sweater.
"Seriously? You couldn't be any more obvious?" Panther asks with annoyance.

"It's called hiding in plain sight, you aren't really blending in either" it was sort of true. Riley wore a backwards cap, a black wolf shirt that she thought was cool in the mall, ripped jeans and a flannel around her waist, along with sunglasses, converse and leather fingerless gloves.

"Well at least I'm reflecting my personality, you look like you want to be attacked by villains" Riley shot back. Instead of retorting Nightwing laughed a bit.

"You can't blame a guy can you?" Nightwing asks, Riley rolled her eyes.

"It's our day off, I figured at least you would want a vacation"

"Can I tell you something?"
"No"
"Well, I kinda miss the action. It's been a slow week and I know something's either going to happen soon" Nightwing answers.

"I've been itching for a fight too, but I'd rather be in my room listening to punk instead of being in this rainbow and sunshine land."

"Punk? I didn't peg you as that type of person Riley, I thought you would go for heavy metal or rock."
"Shuddup, birdie" Nightwing laughed.