Tournament Finale

Y/N POV
LAN
My heart was pounding against my chest and I was breathing heavily, my legs were shaking and were threatening to buckle. Currently I was sitting in my chair infront of the gaming pc, my 4 other team mates sharing my nervousness as the crowd was roaring and chanting our team name.
"VULCAN, VULCAN, VULCAN"
We were MASSIVELY favoured on the pro leauge scene, especially compared to the team we were going against, the team standing between us and the season win.

Their name was team mono and they were well known... For all the wrong reasons. First of all they are probably the dodgiest team in all of pro league, pulling of things like 'lucky' wall bangs and somehow knowing where the enemy is with good 'predictions'.
Second is that they are well known sore winners, calling people shit when they win even if it is by one round and just being toxic overall.

While no one likes to admit it... They are a good team, having very skilled players making up all of them. They were no pushover and that was gonna be a problem but we are no pushover either so this is really anyone's game. Suddenly, the lights darkened and the announcers started to talk.

"WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TO RAINBOW SIX PRO LEAGUE WHERE TODAY WE ARE GOING TO WITNESS THE WINNER OF THE SEASON 17 PRO LEAGUE" said the first announcer
"WHILE IT IS THE FINALE BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS IT WILL NOT BE EASY FOR EITHER OF THEM AS THESE TWO TITANS HAVE PROVED TO BE NO PUSHOVER BEATING TEAMS LIKE LONG TIME WINNERS TEAM PENTA WITH ABOUT 9 SEASON WINS" Followed the second.
"IT IS VERY TENSE HERE WITH EVERYTHING ON THE LINE. THE £500,000 PRIZE ON THE LINE, THE TROPHIES, PRIDE AND OF COURSE THE TWO WEEK STAY AT THE REAL RAINBOW SIX BASE WHERE ONE MEMBER FROM THE WINNING TEAM CAN MEET THE PEOPLE THAT THE OPERATORS ARE BASED OFF OF. THIS WILL BE THE SECOND TIME A PRO LEAGUE WINNER WILL MEET THE RAINBOW OPERATORS, THE FIRST BEING N3RD FROM TEAM MONO."
" AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE FIRST MAP IS GONNA BE ON CONSULATE, THIS MAP GOES IN FAVOUR OF TEAM VULCAN AS THEY DO SEEM TO PERFORM BETTER ON THIS MAP, MUCH LIKE TEAM PENTA"
"I GUESS WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO FIND OUT AS TEAM VULCAN WILL START THIS GAME AS THE ATTACKERS"

Time skip: last game, border, overtime, matchpoint.

It was the deciding round, the round that would determine who would win and EVERYONE was nervous, even team mono was scared because they realised that it was not gonna be easy and that they might lose. Spawning in we immediately could see that three people were outside, a valkyrie, a pulse and a mute. Why are they risking it? Unles-
"GUYS NO!"
But it was too late, they threw their nitro cells at our spawns (don't ask how they could without dieing) and... My team was wiped out and I was left alone. Everyone was silent for a few seconds before people started to shout insults at team mono for using such a cheap tactic to win the competition but they didn't care, in fact they were laughing and being toxic in the chat which only further enraged the audience.

The announcers were too stunned for words, clearly such a scummy thing had never been used. Finally they were able to say something
"I.. I GUESS TEAM MONO IS GONNA BE THIS SEASONS WINNER UNLESS G/N CAN PULL OF A 1 V 5 CLUTCH BUT.. THATS MOST LIKELY NOT GONNA HAPPEN" said the first announcer sounding quite unwillingly.

IQ POV
BASE
"Are you kidding me? We've gotta deal with this FOOKIN WANKER for the next 2 weeks!? AGAIN!?" thatcher shouted, pissed of and close to punching the TV. Currently all the R6 operators were sitting in the cafeteria, staring at the screen in displeasure.
"if that knob grabs my ass again I'm breaking his wrist" said ela, her teeth gritted.
"what about G/N, he can win can't he?" asked caveira, her displeasure for N3rd evident.
"it's not as simple as that cav, the chances that he wins is very VERY low, I'm afraid that we might have to deal with him again" I said, sadness filling my voice.
We can only hope that G/N can pull this off.

Y/N POV
Running towards the side of the building the first thing I saw was the hole in the side, probably where one ran out. Pulling out my lifeline I switched it to concussion and shot it through the hole, the bang being almost instantaneous telling me that one pric is still in there. Rushing in I immediately head shot a pulse, taking him out instantly so it would be 1 v 4. Rappelling up onto the balcony I swung onto it to be greeted by valkyrie peeking out, shooting her mpx. My health dropped to 47 before I shot her in the head, my feet touching the balcony floor as I killed them. 1 v 3.

"G/N HAS MADE A GOOD START TO A CLUTCH, COULD HE PULL THIS OFF?" said the first announcer, his voice filled with hope. The audience was quiet, watching in a tense silence as I ran about the map.

Shooting the castle barricade off I started to drone into the room but I couldn't get far due to jammer so I decided to rush. Running in I was immediately shot down to 20 which gave me a heart attack as I snapshotted straight onto mute's head, effectively killing him instantly. 1 v 2, I can do this.

Peeking into armory lockers I couldn't see anyone in sight, not having any luck with that either. This was suspicious... I'm getting pinched. One was flanking from the security room and one would push me from armory lockers.. Fuck.

Footsteps caught my attention as a mira appeared at the end of armory, letting her vector rip. Footsteps coming behind me caught my attention, this might be the end. Lighting up mira I immediately spun round and sprayed the remainder of my clip while dropshotting, killing the castle... I killed the castle... I WON IT. Everyone roared in excitement as people chanted my name, my team pulled me into a massive group hug while defaning me with their screams of joy. This was probably going to be one of the most well known pro league moments for years to come and I was happy to be known as that player. We... We won, we won the competition!
______________________________________
And that's the first chapter.
What would you guys think of a finka and Lord tachanka pair up
Anyway I hope you enjoyed
Bye!