Shower (lemon)

After abit of mental debate I've decided I want to add lemons to this book. NON will be futa sorry and I do plan to have a lemon for every female apart from finka.
______________________________________
Y/N POV
Female Dorms
Waking up to a pair of breasts shoved into my face and nearly in my mouth was what caused me to blush, the fact that they were only wearing a bra and panties not making it better. In a purple lacey bra and purple laced panties I could tell that it was dokkaebi as she had a love for the colour. Thankfully I was able to escape the hold I was trapped in and I was able to see that I was smudged between the boobs of dokkaebi AND Hibana who was currently wearing a pair of black lacey bra and panties which struggled to contain her figure. Walking into the shower room I could see my face covered by purple and black lipstick marks in the mirror. Stripping myself of clothes I walked into the shower butt naked and turned on the hot water, my tense muscles quickly relaxing. Scrubbing the lipstick off my face I simply let the hot water give me a sense of peace, even though its short its still a moment. After a few minutes I turned off the water and let the cold air nip at my bare skin, my body getting used to the temperature rather quickly. Suddenly an arm snaked around my waist and gripped my flaccid cock while placing a pair of ginormous bare breasts on my head. Handcuffs quickly wrapped around my wrists, bounding me to a bar which forced me to the floor. Finally I was able to look at my two assailants to see a naked... Hibana and dokkaebi?
"wha- what are you two doing?" I asked
"you thought you could tease us by getting NAKED in plain view and think we wouldn't come and fuck you?" asked Hibana, her tits bouncing with every movement she made.
"Ye, your thick cock has got me so wet,  now your gonna help me relieve some pent up stress" demanded dokkaebi, her massive ass giggling.
Unfortunately my manhood decided to make his approval for the naked bodies known as it rose proudly in the air.
"now THAT is a man right there" said Hibana with a hungry smile. Dokkaebi meanwhile was advancing towards me with her mouth parted slightly and her tongue lolling out like a dog. Getting on her knees she was soon joined by Hibana who was licking her lips.

Dokkaebi bent down further so she was next to my testicles before she wrapped her lips around them, popping my balls in her mouth. Gasping at the warm feeling she then used her tongue to lick around my balls which furthered my pleasure. Next Hibana enveloped my cock with her mouth and then proceeded to Bob her head back and forth, making me a moaning, blushing mess. Both women worked together to pleasure me, occasionally swapping so Hibana was pleasuring my testes and dokkaebi was blowing my manhood. Suddenly the South Korean deep throated me which caught me by surprise and I instantly ejaculated. Stream after stream was shot into her godly mouth, the woman in question still shocked at the sudden climax. Eventually I stopped and dokki was aloud to remove her mouth, my cum still in her mouth, she parted her lips to show me the thick white liquid that sat on her tongue. Before I could comprehend what happened Hibana connected her lips with dokkaebi's and shared my salty surprise with each other before they eventually swallowed their half.
"*gulp* you taste amazing y/n~" flirted Hibana before she cleaned the remaining sperm on my still hard cock.
"*gulp* for such a small and shy boy your really packing, even your stamina is long but the tasty treat at the end is well worth it" dokkaebi said.

After a minute I suddenly saw Hibana hover above my pulsating dick and dokkaebi hover above my face, her glistening pussy lips a few centimetres from my nose. A strong wiff of her womanhood reached my nose and I immediately surged my tongue out my mouth in an attempt to taste her cunt. This didn't go unnoticed by the duo who started to giggle abit before they both lowered themselves down. First my cock was engulfed in the warm folds of hibana, her wetness making me slide in easily. Both of us moaned but mine was muffled as dokki's cunt pressed against my lips. Dokki tasted bitter but sweet and it made me crave for her as I thrusted my tongue deep into her womanhood, eliciting a surprised moan out of her. Meanwhile hibana was bouncing on my cock like a space hopper, moaning like crazy with every time my manhood speared into her.

Eventually I felt hibana tighten up around me and she climaxed, covering my waist in her juices. At the same time dokkaebi came in my mouth and on my face with me trying to swallow as much as possible. Both the women swapped positions but instead of licking out her twat she put something else infront of my mouth... Her ass hole. Slightly turned on I swirled my tongue around her hole before slipping my tongue into her backdoor, the tightness of her Anus making it a struggle. As I rimmed the Japanese girl, dokkaebi was easing down onto my pulsating cock until I was hilted inside her. As the south korean was bouncing hibana was enjoying the ass licking I was giving
"come on y/n, stick your tongue in deeper. Wow your such a good ass licker I might have to tell the girls how much of a bottom feeder you are" hibana teased before moaning as I forced my tongue deeper.
Currently I was a blushing mess at the teasing but also the demeaning words I received which made me more aroused. Both of the girls came unexpectedly and I, again, was left covered in juices. Hibana started to get up but I continued to eat out her rear with a blush. My tongue slipped out her ass hole as she pulled away and I was left sort of dazed, my rim job being sort of an impulse. While I was very embarrassed I begged for help In my release
"p-please let me cum, please"
"since your just so adorable... Sure" replied dokkaebi before both of the girls encased my cock in their soft breasts, giving me a boob job until I came. Climaxing all over their tits I groaned as spurt after spurt of semen was shot into the air and onto their breasts. Both of the girls licked each other clean but I was drifting out of consciousness until finally I was asleep.
______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed
It got abit kinky
Bye!