Truth Or Dare

Many kinks
Includes:
Abit of Cross dress
Ass worship
Embarrassment
You've been warned
______________________________________
Y/N POV
Female Dorms
Groggily waking up I was pleasantly surprised to find myself alone in my bed, though with bruised wrists... Fucking handcuffs. Getting dressed I approached the door but as soon as I touched the knob (not like that you dirty minded fuckers) the power went out, enveloping the room in darkness. Thankfully the floor lights lit up to lead the way to important things like the beds and the mini kitchen (if you don't know, floor lights are used for emergencies and are used on planes incase you crash and need help getting to an exit). Speakers crackled to life around the base and the voice of six came through
"*sigh* sorry everyone but the main generator blew so your gonna have to spend a few hours in your dorm until we can fix it, good day" and with that the speakers turned off. Patiently sitting on my bed I was delighted to see the door open and all the girls to come in, relief washing over me at human contact. Sitting in a circle we all started thinking of ways to pass time until Ash suggested we play truth or dare
"I'm down for it"
"I'll play truth or dare"
"I don't know" I replied sceptically
"it's settled y/n, we are playing"
And now I'm sitting in a circle with the girls with about 2 grand in the middle, Ash deciding to get everyone to put money in then winner takes all.
"first, y/n truth or dare?" asked ash
"... Truth"
"buzz kill, anyway do you have a crush on all the females in r6 apart from finka?"
"... yes" I gritted out with Rose red cheeks
"awwwwwww your so cute" said IQ
*sigh* this is gonna be a long game

Time skip
My worst fear just came true, there is 4 people left including me, Ash, ela and dokkebi.
Ash asked me
"truth or dare"
"dare"
"swap clothes with Hibana for the rest of the night"
"..." are you fucking kidding me
"you don't have to do it you know, you could just admit def-"
"I'll do it, I'll do it" I replied with a massive blush

Everyone started grinning as I stood up and walked to the bathroom with Hibana. Stripping down to nothing I swapped my clothes with hibana's while she was staring at my dangling cock. With a blush I slipped on her black panties and bra, which were incredibly tight on me, and pulled up her trousers. As I did this I felt a sharp sting on my right ass cheek.
"OW!"
"sorry, I couldn't help myself" said Hibana, her ear to ear smirk still evident.
"hibanaaaaaa, stop it this is embarrassing as it is" I moaned at her, NOT SEXUALLY.
In response she just giggled with a toothy grin plastered on her face. Finally I pulled her top over my head and started towards the door but I was yanked back by Hibana and pinned down. Before I could respond I felt her press something against my lips.
"if your dressing up as me your going to wear the black lipstick and nails" she said, overpowering my struggles.
Eventually I exhausted myself and just lay limp as she applied the lipstick and nail polish, my face showing a blush and a pout. Finally she finished and I was able to freely walk out the bathroom with a bright red face and pure black lips.

"hahahahaha nice lipstick y/n, you like wearing makeup?" Ash teased
"shut up" I mumbled looking at my feet
"you look comfy in them panties y/n, if I had a cock I'd absolutely rava-"
"aaaand let's play" said ela, interrupting Ash.

While she saved me from ash she definitely didn't save me from embarrassment
"truth or dare?"
"dare"
"kiss my ass hole"
"oh ffs"
Why the fuck do I do this... Looking back at the polish woman I could see her bare ass spread by her hands, exposing her hole. Leaning forward I pressed my lips against her ass hole and used my tongue to poke it, eliciting a squeal from her. Pulling away I could see the lipstick mark from my lips around her ring, showing where my mouth has been and where I like to put my mouth. Ash took a picture of my dumbfounded face with pure black lips and and the lipstick mark I left on her ass hole.
"Ash delete it" I said trying to grab the phone but only failing.
"only if I and everyone else get a rim job" she said with her signature smirk. I looked down defeatedly and nodded but inside I was jumping for joy, happy to eat out their ass.
"obviously not now because it's too late so let's continue this game before we sleep" Ash said before we continued.

After 30 minutes of playing it eventually ended with me being crowned the winner and with my win came the 2 grand which I gave back immediately out of guilt.
"why are you giving it back?" asked IQ, curiosity in her voice. All the other girls were also curious at why I gave it back.
"you just went through all that embarrassment... And your giving it BACK?" Came the voice of Ash
"Well... I don't want to take your money. You spend every day defending our country, I play games for a living. Plus I just won 95 grand so I don't need it" Came my reply. Everyone in the room was clearly touched by what I said, their hearts melting.
"your just so adorable" squealed ela before jumping onto me and captivating me in a hug that I couldn't escape from. Finally ela was pulled off of me and I was allowed to breathe oxygen into my lungs. Examining myself I realised that I'm still wearing hibana's clothes
"can I take this off now?" I asked
"only if you let me take a cute pic for my screen saver" said Hibana, followed by nods of approval from everyone else. Hibana pulled out her phone and aimed her camera at me while I thought of a pose.
"3 2 1 *snap*"
As she took the picture I posed, my two fingers up, palm facing the camera, my head tilted and a cute little smile which instantly made the girls go 'aww'.
"OMFG THAT'S SO CUTE SEND ME THAT"
"THE LIPSTICK MAKES IT EVEN CUTER!"
"HE LOOKS ADORABLE IN HIBANA'S CLOTHES"
"LOOK AT HIS HEAD TILT!"
Blushing I pulled off hibana's clothes apart from her panties where I was yanked by caveira and valkyrie into a bed, my tight black panties still on.
"g-girls I h-havent took the p-panties off y-yet" I stuttered in embarrassment.
"your irresistible in them and I couldn't help myself, your staying in them" came the voice of valkyrie
"it's cute you think your taking them off, even cuter that you think we'd listen to you" Came caveira, her sultry tone sending shivers down my spine.

Smothered between the two very dominant women I allowed myself to relax into the protective hold I was in, my ass pressed firmly against valkyrie's crotch and my head buried between caveira's breasts. Eventually I drifted into a state of sleep.
______________________________________
Many of you will find this weird but most of you probably got hard sooooo ye I hope you enjoyed this kinky chapter.
Bye!