Breakfast

Y/N POV
Female dorm
Groggily opening my eyes I was faced with two rather large mounds pressed against my face and another pair on the back of my head. Arms were tightly wrapped around me and I finally realised that two women, who were only wearing panties and a tank top, were sandwiching/spooning me. Blood rushed to my cheeks and my breathing increased, my hyper ventilating causing my heart to start pounding out my chest. Attempting to escape the protective hug that i was secured in I was immediately dragged back into someone's chest, their arms snaking around my waist... Atleast I wasn't sandwiched between their... Assets. While I was very comfortable being the little spoon to this person I had to get up to get breakfast from the cafeteria so with all the strength I could muster, I pushed the person away from me... Which had little to no affect against this person's strength. Curse my pathetic strength!

After a few minutes of vain attempts I decided to wake the woman up with a light tap which turned into a heavy shaking after I received no response. Thankfully she awoke from her slumber but instead of releasing me like I hoped she pulled me even closer to her chest, mumbling
"you can go in a minute just let me cuddle my Teddy bear a little longer"
I blushed a little when I heard her say that but I aloud her to spoon me until she finally let me free. Standing up I realised I was surrounded by the women of rainbow six, sleeping of course, wearing only night wear.. I felt like a creep. Averting my eyes to the ground I started to get flustered and I looked at my bed to see a half naked, sleeping IQ and a smirking ash who was wearing the previously stated clothing.
"w-w-why a-am I i-in the g-girls dorm?" I asked with a stutter
"well cutie when you fell asleep on me, which was adorable by the way, we all felt guilty about making you sleep on the sofa so I carried you bridal style to my bed, then we spooned and then finally.. IQ joined us." Ash replied with a cheeky smirk
Looking down in embarrassment I felt a finger on my chin push my head back up so I was looking directly into her eyes
"don't look away cutie, the world needs to see your beautiful eyes" ash said, furthering my embarrassment.

Ash giggled at my expense until she finally decided to get dressed, slipping on some jeans and a top. IQ had also woken up and decided to join in on embarrassing me so she decided to come to the cafeteria with us but not before bending over to pick up her jeans, putting her rear out in the open with only a tight pair of panties to cover her. Of course I blushed and looked away which caused the duo to giggle at my shyness, honestly its a miracle that I haven't gotten hard. Starting our trip to the cafeteria the two women draped their arms around my neck, I gave up trying to push them off because.. They just easily over power me.
"so Y/N, what's it like being surrounded by half naked beautiful girls?" asked IQ, a cheeky smile adorning her lips
Again I blushed and looked down but ash immediately pushed it back up
"what did i say?, don't hide your beautiful eyes" she said
I couldn't get any words out but Thankfully we reached the cafeteria but they didn't let go so I walked towards the food, smothered between the two operators. Choosing to go with the full English breakfast with sausage, bacon, fried egg and beans my choice was copied by the girls. Examining the cafeteria I saw a table with sledge, thatcher and buck... That was it, no one else was up yet. Starting to walk to sledges table I was immediately pulled back and forced to walk with the two girls to an empty table, their hands placed on my lower back which was dangerously close to... My rear.

Sitting down opposite the girls I started to eat my meal, occasionally giving the duo a glance. Looking up from my food I glanced at Ash who was... In appropriately eating her sausage. She wasn't even eating it she was sucking on it while staring me directly in the eyes. Blushing I looked away and towards IQ which proved to be a mistake as she was holding a sausage and wrapping her tounge around it erotically. Looking back at my food I lifted my own sausage towards my lips (not erotically) and held the end between my teeth. Movement caught my attention and when I looked up I was nearly face to face with Ash, her mouth open. Wrapping her lips around the sausage she took it deeper into her mouth until our lips were nearly touching, meanwhile she was staring into my eyes. I was frozen until I got my bearings and let go of the food, leaving it in ash's mouth. But my embarrassment didn't end there as she turned to IQ and the blonde in question wrapped her lips around where my mouth was previously. They both pushed towards each other until their lips were touching where they then bit down, splitting from each other. It was now that I realised that I pitched a tent...
"*giggle* thanks cutie, that was delicious~" Ash flirted with her usual sultry tone
"*giggle* I loved your end Y/N~" IQ said, her innuendo making me pulse.. If you know what I mean.
Luckily the rest of breakfast went without embarrassment and I finished my plate... Though I need to be careful next time because the two kept pushing that they feed me but I rejected almost instantly. Everyone had woken up now and all the girls started to talk to each other, allowing me to slip away to sledge... I hope he can protect me.
______________________________________
Hello everyone, this was quick. It hasn't even been a day yet.
A little spoiler for the next chapter... Its game night
I hope you enjoyed
Bye!