Cav And Valk(mini-lemon)

I'm sorry but I can't do lemon for every female because firstly that will take wayyyy to many chapters and secondly I'm losing motivation for the story. I've also got ideas for a new story like
Hitman reader x bosak sisters
Basically the reader is lucas from welcome to the game 2 but bending it to my preference. Instead of selling GROM secrets you will be 'accused' of selling GROM secrets and you will be caught when you try to assassinate your 'contract' which was set on the deep Web, causing you to get stinged by team rainbow.
Or
Dyeing reader x ash
The reader will be suffering from an inoperable anuerism which means... Well it means they are gonna die but before you die ash Convinces six to let you stay your remaining days at the base.
Let me know which one you want to see.
______________________________________
Y/N POV
Female Dorms
Waking to a lack of oxygen I realised that caveira had tightly hugged me towards her chest and had stopped my breathing... SHIT I'M STILL NOT BREATHING. Pressing my hands against her shoulders I used all of my strength to separate my head from her breasts so I could finally breathe, thankfully not waking her up. After a few minutes of deep breaths I untangled myself from the pair but as soon as I stood up two sharp slaps hit both my cheeks.
*SLAP*
*SLAP*
"EEK!"
Spinning around I was greeted by a grinning caveira and valkyrie, trying to suppress their giggles but failing. Rubbing my sore ass I walked into the bathroom to change but I was soon followed by the duo stated previously, both with a mischievous smirk adorning their lips... This isn't going to be good. Walking over to my clothes they were quickly grabbed by caveira who tossed it to valkyrie who, in turn, lobbed them behind her. Even if I wanted to get them I'd have to go through the hunk of muscle towering me.
"w-what do you want" I stuttered with a blush
"we want you to give us our rim job, your gonna be our little bitch" Came the voice of caveira, a smirk adorning her lips she looked at me like I was her prey. Wearing nothing but black lace panties I shyly nodded, feeling exposed to these two dominant women who currently were approaching me with swaying hips. Valkyrie approached me until she was right infront of me where she proceeded to bring her strong, muscular hands onto my bum and effortlessly pick me up.

Sitting in her hands I was completely powerless and at her mercy, my blush increasing as she sqoze and played with my rear. Pulling me towards her valkyrie pulled down the front of the panties with her teeth, freeing my erect cock which slapped her in the face. Parting her lips she placed my cock in her mouth before taking half of my length like it was nothing. Eventually her nose was buried in my pubes before she started to blow me, deep throating me everytime she pulled me closer to her. Using her tongue she swirled her wet limb around my bell end, coating in saliva. After a few minutes I came, filling her mouth with cum which she effortlessly swallowed, everydrop dissapearing into her stomach. Before I could comprehend what happened I was placed on my knees infront of caveira's ass before having a heavy hand shove my head in between her bum cheeks, suffocating me between her two plump cheeks. Sticking my tongue out I shoved my wet limb inside her anus, breaching through her ring. Swirling my tongue around inside her I decided to be bold and brought my finger towards her twat before slowly inserting my index finger into her wet cunt, eliciting a squeal and a surprised moan from caveira. Rimming and fingerings her became too much and, with a loud scream of ecstasy, climaxed all over my hand. Withdrawing my finger I licked her juices off my hand, savouring the sweet taste that she discharged.
"*pant* that was *pant* great y/n, *pant* though we still have *pant* a lot more to do" piped caveira, attempting to get her breath back.

Time skip

After our little 'session' the two girls fell unconscious on their bed, allowing me to get away without further intervention. Luckily I got rid of all the evidence of yesterday so I was all good to go to the cafeteria. Walking out the door I started my journey to the cafeteria, alone.
______________________________________
If you didn't read the start of the chapter please do as it'll determine what story I write next.
Also there will only be a few more chapters as I sadly I have lost motivation for this book.
ONE MORE THING
Check Out  siti9901 his book is Criminally Under Rated I'm Loving It So Far and I suggest that you check it out, it's called one chance.