Game Night

Y/N POV
CAFETERIA
Walking up to sledges table I sat down right next to thatcher and examined the table. Sat around it was all the S.A.S, buck, vigil, lesion, echo, the guys of the G.I.G.N and blackbeard.
"sup kid, enjoy your sleep?" sledge teased
"oh haha fuck off" I replied
Most of the operators at the table seemed surprised... I don't know why
"wait... Where's your stutter?.. Your shyness?... What?" blackbeard asked, confusion All over his face
"what? You think I'm nervous around EVERYONE?" I replied with my own question
"oh... So just the girls?" asked buck
"*sigh* ye"
"unlucky kid, your gonna struggle to get a girlfriend" said lesion, his toothpick still in his mouth
"not really, because of my nervousness my female fans find it 'adorable', they've made things like fanart, fanfiction etc... And almost all of them have a celebrity crush on me so I'm not failing in the female department" I replied
The whole table was gaping at me, some not believing it.
"if you don't believe me type In G/N and fanfiction or fanart, fan girls can be a terrifying thing"

Almost everyone pulled out there phones and searched it in, though some recoiled in disgust.
"H-How are they THAT detailed in drawing?" asked vigil, staring at his phone before throwing it at the wall with surprising force, shattering it into millions of pieces. This drew the attention of the whole cafeteria, including the girls, who were all curious as to why he smashed his phone.
" vigil... I didn't actually put porn on your phone I was joking" came the voice of dokkebi
"what the fuck?" said smoke, confused
"no its not that dokkebi, Y/N has weirdly detailed fangirls" he replied, getting the cafeteria even more confused and curious.
"what do you mean?" asked ash
Oh no
"I mean they do things like draw explicit fanart and write fanfiction" vigil shouted, shivering slightly
"what's a lemon?" asked sledge, still looking at his phone
My eyes visibly widened before I yanked his phone out his hands and launched it across the cafeteria before it smashed into the wall, breaking beyond repair. Everyone was staring at me in shock and confusion.
"... Its best you don't see that" I mumbled, a light but thankfully unnoticeable blush on my cheeks.
Before he could question it the speakers sparked to life
"all operators report for training I repeat all operators report for training" Came the voice of six
All the operators stood up and started to walk to the training grounds when an ear piercing screech deafened everyone
"Y/N, GOODBYE HUG!" Ash screamed as she ran at me with an unbelievable speed and her arms outstretched.
"SLEDGE, SAVE ME" I begged and thankfully he did. Gripping her by the waist my savior hoisted the ginger over his shoulder and carried her to the training grounds.
"SLEDGE LET GO OF ME!" Ash shouted, bashing him on the back but thankfully had no affect.
"your scaring the poor kid I'm not gonna let you get near him" sledge replied before he dissapeared through the door along with everyone else.

Sitting alone in the cafeteria I thought about what I could do, I could go watch them train but that would risk teasing from ash. Maybe I could watch movies but I'm saving them to watch with everyone else... Stream? Ye I'll stream but I'm gonna need supplies so I'm going to go spend 10 minutes at the vending machine so I don't have to go mid stream.

Time skip 5 hours

I've been streaming for 5 hours and for the past 30 mins I've been doing a Q AND A, stopping the gameplay of rainbow six siege due to my close rage.
"Is ela thicc?

Not answering

Does the relationship between finka and tachanka exist?

I don't know but I hope so

Is rook thicc?

Yes

Do you think gingers are hot?

Sometimes

Can we meet an operator?

If they want to

Look behind you

Wait what?"
Spinning round I was greeted by a smiling hibana looking so cute that it made my heart melt and my blush to make itself known.
" hey y/n, what you doing?" asked hibana, her voice making her even cuter.
The chat was blowing up at seeing an operator, some were typing in 'hibana x g/n' or saying its 'adorable' and it was only making my blush worse.
"i-im j-just doing a q-q and a" I stuttered.
Hibana wrapped her arm around my neck and started reading the chat but instead of blushing like I expected she smirked and did something that would fuel the fangirls... She kissed me on the cheek, leaving a black lip mark. Fanart was going to be made in the next few hours and fanfiction in less.
"i-ive got t-to go s-stream i-I'll see y-you a-another time. B-bye" and with that I shut the stream off, still flustered. Sitting in my chair I felt hibana sit on my lap and start going through the computer until she came across outlast. Clicking the game she suddenly squealed in delight before clicking a button which then transferred the game to the massive TV screen so everyone could see
"GAME NIGHT, TODAY IS HORROR!" squealed hibana much to the horror (pun intended) of some operators.
"no we are not doing that"
"ye, fuck that I'm not playing"
Was some of the operators responses before hibana came with her own.
"we don't have to play, g/n does"
... Wait what?
"sure, I'm alright with that"
"ye that's alright"
"nonono I didn't agree with this" I tried to protest but it fell upon deaf ears. I realised why hibana was doing this.. It was so id squeal at the jump scares, DAMN IT!

After starting the game I was quite shocked to see that all the operators were intently watching the screen instead of talking amongst each other. When the first jump scare happened almost everyone screamed but what made me smile was when finka jumped into tachanka's arms, while the Lord himself snaked an arm around her as she did this... Smooth my lord. I somehow got used to hibana sitting on my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck but my heartbeat was still racing. Fatty just threw me out the window but this time I actually did get scared and with a squeal I fell back, bringing hibana with me. At first I was confused at the feeling of something soft on my face but after a few seconds I realised that it was hibana's... Assets. Blushing and stuttering I tried to apologise but she silenced me by a kiss on the cheek, affectively shutting me up. With two black lipstick marks I continued to lay with everyone screaming at the jumpscares, of course the Lord was not affected, and after I died in the watery bit with the power N stuff I decided that was enough for today, mainly because I was too scared and too tired to continue. Realising I was tired hibana immediately pounced at the chance to pick me up.
"y/n must be tired from streaming, we will continue this another time but I think he needs sleep" hibana informed before picking me up bridal style and starting towards the dorm. Ash was staring in jealousy but accepted that she couldn't hog me. Before I knew it I was under the covers being spooned by hibana, her nightwear making me blush and nearly shutdown but she forced me into her bed. Dokkebi had joined us and kissed my face as well, leaving purple lipstick marks which unfortunately prompted hibana to assault my face and neck with kisses aswell, leaving me covered in black and purple 💋 marks. Smothered between the two women I felt warm and safe, protected by the two women which made accomplishing sleep much easier.
Finally my vision darkened and my eyes shut.
______________________________________
Wow three chapters in 24 hours I'm quite suprised
BTW just so you know I'm only uploading at 2 am because it's the two weeks off because when it's not I'm gonna be sleeping
Hope you enjoyed
Bye!