Getting Settled In

Y/N POV
HEREFORD BASE
Walking through the halls with the hulking giant, sledge, we eventually arrived at a ginormous room filled with operators sitting at circular tables, talking amongst each other. I'm guessing this is the cafeteria due to all the food and the tables reminding me of my school...*sigh* fucking school man. Everyone went silent when the giant TV that I somehow didn't see before sparked to life, revealing a serious looking six.

The cafeteria went dead silent, everyone staring directly at the screen intent of finding out why we were having this meeting.
"you must all be wondering why I have summoned you to the cafeteria. Well first I would like to introduce g/n, also known as y/n who will be staying with us for the next two weeks so please treat him well. Now the main reason I've summoned you is to inform you that there is no space available in the male Dorms so for the two weeks y/n will be staying here he will be spending it in the female Dorms, good day" and the screen darkened
My heart dropped as soon as those words reached my ears, my irrational fears no longer staying irrational. Everyone stared at me, some filled with envy some with hatred and I was terrified, worrying for my life and for my sleeping arrangements.

Pulling me back to reality was quite literally me being pulled by a serious zofia through the halls, being followed by everyone else. Zofia had an iron grip on my wrist and I think it was going to bruise, either way it was flaring with pain right now.
"c-can you p-please l-loosen your grip A-abit, it might b-bruise and it's s-starting to hurt" I stuttered, looking down as to avert her eyes. At first I thought she wouldn't loosen her grip due to the glare I could feel burning into the back of my head but surprisingly her glare softened and her grip loosened.
"thankyou" I mumbled, a small blush forming.

Eventually we reached a big room with a large TV, many large corner sofa's, a bar filled to the brim with alcohol, a fireplace (which looks way cooler than any radiator or warm air blower), a pool table, many gaming consoles like xbox, PlayStation etc... And a desk with a... Gaming computer?
"sit down" zofia demanded
Complying with her demand out of fear I sat down on the corner of the sofa, sticking my legs up after placing my heavy bags down. This was a relief on my arms that had been screaming at me to let go of them, the weight basically pulling my arms out of my sockets. My actions were followed by the rest of the team who sat down on the surrounding sofa's, all looking at me as if I was some unknown creature.
"this is gonna be a problem" said zofia, her stare burning into my soul.
"how do we know your not gonna do anything" asked caveira, her voice filled with venom. This immediately caused my eyes to widen.
"w-what? I'd N-never do that" I replied, trying to sound serious but my stutter betraying my intentions.
Caveira was the most intimidating out of all the women maybe even the whole of team rainbow. Her sheer voice sending chills down my spine, the skull face paint not helping in calming me. Thankfully she seemed to accept my answer and didn't push anymore but zofia wasn't convinced.
"i-if it bothers y-you so mu-much then I can j-just sleep on t-the s-sofa" I said, hoping that it would be enough. Zofia seemed satisfied with this and, thankfully, dropped it.
"oh ye, kid that gaming computer is yours for the two weeks. Six wanted you to still be able to practice while you were here and splashed out 2 grand for the whole setup" sledge informed me, staring curiously at the computer.
"nice, that's a decent make aswell" I replied, finally getting my stutter under control.

Picking up my bag I walked over to the desk and pulled out all of my stuff like camera's, game capture devices etc... And downloaded many games including rainbow six siege and outlast. Meanwhile all the operators were staring at me in curiosity as I set up all of my things for the next 10 minutes. Finally I was done so I turned back to the operators to be met with all of them staring at me...
"... What?"
My question was answered with silence.
"sooooo... What we gonna do?" asked ela, a gentle smile on her face.
"we don't know, we usually just.. Talk" replied IQ, a slight bored tone present.
"w-why don't we just w-watch a movie?" I asked, my nervousness coming back.
"we don't have any" replied buck
"I've got s-some"
"like what?" asked dokkebi
"I h-have pacific rim, men in black, dead pool, juma-"
"DEAD POOL!!!" shouted dokkebi with a childish smile. Damn she was cute... Wait what.
"s-sure, I'll put i-it in the tray" and with that I put the CD in
As the movie began to start I turned around to see all the operators on the sofa's, with no room for me. Before I could sit on the floor I saw Ash move up so there was space between her and IQ
"Y/N, over here!" she said, a warm smile on her face.
Cheeks flaring I Shakily walked up to them and before I knew it I was dragged onto the sofa and smudged in between the two cutie- I mean women. They pressed against me with their bodies and I was redder than ash's hair but my blush only worsened when they wrapped an arm around me. Their scent was intoxicating, I felt like I was in heaven.

Time skip
Half way through the film
While watching the film all the operators were dying of laughter, deadpools crazy activities never ceasing to make us laugh but my laughter was cut short by a yawn. I swear I heard a few of the girls "aww" at my action.
"aww your so cute y/n" said IQ, a cheeky smile adorning her voluptuous lips. Before I could be embarrassed my vision started to darken.. I was falling asleep!
Fully closing my eyes I fell onto ash's shoulder, fully drifting into unconsciousness. I'm not gonna hear the end of this.
______________________________________
Hi again, it's me
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
HAPPY EASTER
BYE!