Party (ending)

Y/N POV
Female Dorms
Time skip:last day
Waking up to an empty dorm I was slightly saddened, letting a stray tear drip from my eye as I remembered what day it was.. It was my last day at team rainbow. Soon all the memories flooded my mind, bringing a smile to my face but also a blush... Never thought I would have sex with them. Groggily flopping out of bed I tried to read the note, that was left on my bed side table, through blurry vision. Eventually I got the gist, they were out on a last minute mission... Fucking white mask never sleeps *sigh* well I better go to the cafeteria before I miss breakfast.

Arriving at the cafeteria I was greeted by only male operators, confusing me greatly.
"yo what's up kid?" boomed sledge, his British accent seeping through his voice.
"nothing much, you?" I replied
"I'm good but it's gonna be saddening to see you go"
"well you might see me next year"
"well, that's IF you win it" said buck, joining in on the conversation. Now all the operators were crowded around one table, laughing, joking and reflecting on my two week stay.
"remember when finka jumped onto tachanka's lap during that horror film" said blitz, earning laughter from everyone.
"remember when blitz tripped over and face planted during training" Came the quick comeback of tachanka, causing everyone to laugh harder.
"hmph" replied a defeated blitz
"ooohhh sassy" I quipped

Time skip
1 hr before the party
Sledge POV
Watching the kid walk out the cafeteria I immediately signaled thermite to go distract him from the party that the girls were setting up, my first choice being the team because he's one of the most sensible person here. All the girls gave us one job, distract y/n long enough so they could do the decorations and all that which didn't sit well with bandit. Protesting how unfair it was that they didn't trust us he stood up which would have made a great argument... If he didn't drop his plate of food in the process. Fair to say we left it at that, not wanting to potentially ruin this party for the kid who had lightened our lives for the past two weeks, though he might leave some long lasting effects such as tachanka and finka getting together or when he helped jäger get over the loss of his ACOG.
"sledge.. Sledge.. SLEDGE!" Came the voice of buck, severing me from my thoughts
"sorry say again" I replied
"I said what you thinking about?"
"nothing much, just how much of an effect the kid has left on us"
"ye, i never thought I would meet a game playing teen who I would be proud to call my comrade" boomed tachanka, his voice giving off power and strength.
This left us all deep in thought for the next hour before we were called by the girls, apparently they were ready.

Time skip:the party
Y/N POV
Walking with thermite I was casually chatting about random things like what the Community thought about him, the thatchmite fanfics etc... You know.. The normal things. Approaching the main room something that caught my attention was that it was dark.. As in pitch black can't see anything dark. Wondering into the room I started to walk to the light switch before the lights came to life and everyone jumped out shouting
"SURPRISE!"
My heart lept into my throat and I stumbled back slightly, clutching my pounding chest much to the amusement of everyone in the room.

Bright, colourful lights were flashing throughout the room, large speakers were primed and ready to blare music, there was a snack and drink table and even a gaming part where I could play anything for anyone.
"w-why did you d-do this for me?" I slightly stuttered, surprised at the lengths they went to.
"well you've made these two weeks special so we decided that you deserve something special aswell" said ash, making me go as red as her hair.
"w-well I guess let's party!" I responded, mustering up some enthusiasm. Soon everyone was getting drinks, talking, dancing etc...

3rd person

Everyone was having fun but unbeknownst to everyone, fuze had walked up to the drinks and poured a bit of vodka into the Pepsi to liven up the party, presumably forgetting that y/n was still quite young and had no alcohol tolerance which was gonna go bad quickly. To be fair it will liven up the party.

Y/N POV
Party
After a few burning glasses of that weird tasting Pepsi I was actually enjoying myself quite a bit, though my vision was slightly blurry and my confidence speaking to the girls had significantly increased to the point that I wasn't stuttering and I was even COMPLIMENTING them. Calling Ash a hot red head and telling Hibana she was cute... Did someone spike the Pepsi?

It seemed someone noticed the odd taste because soon sledge was asking zofia about it.
"did you add alcohol to the Pepsi?" he asked
"no, though I have noticed that it does have a slight burning taste" she replied, going deep into thought until it clicked
"FUZE!" she bellowed, anger fueling her voice. Sledge turned to the corner of the room where the spetsnaz were to see fuze hiding behind tachanka, though the Lord himself was looking unamused at the quivering figure behind him.
"there" he said, pointing to the corner. Zofia marched towards the Russian until she was stood infront of him, her intimidating figure causing shivers to go up my spine.
"so... Did you spike the drinks?" asked zofia, her glare hardening.
"I just wanted to liven the party a little bit" fuze said, trying to defend himself.
"we didn't want to be drunk on y/n's last day, this will ruin our fina- oh no..." zofia's face went pale.
"w-what is it" asked blackbeard shakily
"y/n... He's been drinking that all night..."
Everyone suddenly snapped their heads towards me with widened eyes and pale faces. With blurred vision I tried to examine each and every one of their faces while holding my drink in my hand.
"y/n.. Put. The. Drink. Down" said thatcher, his voice stern.
"put. The bunny. Back. In the box" I replied with a goofy smile, causing many operators to stifle their laughter.
Ash suddenly lunged for me or more specifically, my drink but I was able to duck last second (though with a bit of a stumble)
"look you can *hic* tells she's *hic* angry because she's *hic* turning red... Oh wait *hic* that's her hair"
At this about half the operators were gasping on the floor, dying of laughter while everyone else were able to calm themselves.

Hibana and lesion started to close in on me which I followed with a drunken remark that I will later regret
"oh no *hic* its cargo shorts and *hic*  fidget spinner launcher (shout out Russian badger"
"wait did you just say shout out Russian badger?" asked lesion
"... No"
Downing the rest of my drink I threw the glass at Hibana, which she caught, then ran past while nearly tripping over. Arriving infront of mira I did the only logical thing...
"mira mira *hic* on the wall, who is *hic* the thiccest of them all?"
"err what?" she replied, confusion written on her face
"iiiiiiits rook" I replied before bursting with laughter.
Arms quickly gripped me before hoisting me over their shoulder where I could then see...
"*gasp* my lord, what a pleasure *hic* though your girlfriend is getting jealous" okay that one just slipped out but thankfully he started to chuckle.
"I've just thought *hic* sledge is like the cool aid man"
"right I'm gonna kick the shit out of you fuze" said an annoyed, but clearly smiling sledge.
Finding myself lying on a sofa I had a full view of all the operators who were staring at me in amusement, though Hibana wasn't happy I called her X-KAIROS fidget spinners. My vision started to darken as I uttered my last words
" *mumbles* - is a hologram... Buy gold"

Time skip leaving day
Helicopter
Y/N POV
Slowly opening my eyes I immediately closed them from the blinding light that burned my eyes
"AAH WHY DOES GOD HATE ME!" I screamed, earning a laugh from someone on the helicopter. My head felt like it was splitting apart and I wanted to die
"sorry y/n, fuze spiked the drinks with alcohol and as it turns out you can't handle your alcohol" Came the voice of the ginger beauty.. Ash.
"i-it's alright agh I'm sorry for yesterday" I replied, gripping my head.
"we weren't supposed to come on the helicopter with you but six made an exception due to your condition and that you would probably be confused, oh and here *hands something* everyone signed, even six did"
Squinting at the thing in my hand I could see a framed picture of me and everyone else... Well half of me because I was smushed between Ash, IQ, Hibana and caveira, the latter two being infront of me while crouched. Infront of everyone was a signature, presumably the specific operators, while infront of me was the message 'c u next year x'. My heart melted at the gift and a single tear left betrayed me, going down my face from my left eye
"tell them thankyou and that I will miss them" I said with a sad smile
"and who said we won't see you again, you better win the next tournament" Ash said, warming my heart. As the helicopter landed ash pulled me in for one last hug before letting me get off
"SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!" I shouted
"YOU TOO" she replied with a wave before the helicopter took off, leaving me with my bags.
I'm winning that next tournament and nothing will stop me.
______________________________________
The hitman book is out BTW, the same time this chapter goes up.
Now to explain my absence... I left my homework last second. I know I'm stupid but I spent the last few days reading romeo and Juliet and doing a booklet, maths, religious studies and psychology. It's been hectic.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed
Bye!