EPISODE TWO

george harrison.

violet learned that was his name when her and pattie were hanging out after their small chat with him.

"so, what do you think of this george character?" violet asked, hand holding up her head. technically, pattie already spoke of him being all handsomey or whatever, but it seems a bit deeper than that.

"he's real nice-" pattie's eyes suddenly squinted suspiciously at violet, why?"

"no reason, in particular." violet shrugged, that wasn't exactly true.

violet thought pattie and george would be the perfect couple.

kind of like some sort of god and goddess couple, which she could name if she paid any sort of attention in her class. after they had met george at lunch, violet realized something. the book characters fit their descriptions rather perfect.

george was the lanky mysterious victor, pattie the lovely autumn, who has a hard time expressing her feelings for the practically mute boy.

"what about you, vi?"

"what about me?" violet asked, flipping through her novel.

pattie shook her head, "george?"

violet closed her book, "he seems great."

she wanted to leave it at that. she knew pattie liked him a lot, and violet only met him yesterday.

it was the middle of the first quarter, september second, to be exact. that means pattie actually knew about george for a month. so, it was safe to say pattie and george could have something due to their placement in the same class.

violet was happy for pattie, she finally found a guy that wasn't a complete tool.

"great? that's it?" pattie scoffed, "if you think i'm buying for one second that you don't think he's attractive, you are so wrong, my dear."

violet shrugged, once again, "he's attractive, yeah. not my type, though."

this statement was true. violet liked the kind of guys that were utterly adorable, like as cute as a puppy. someone she felt she could cuddle with and feed little marshmallows to when it was chilly outside.

george was a type of stone cold handsome that made you want to freeze under his gaze. violet doesn't really appreciate this, but she knew pattie did.

pattie was the type of gorgeous that made you want to gouge your eyes out because you'll never look that effortlessly beautiful in a school uniform.

a perfect match, really.

"not your type?" pattie asked, "but- he's smart, handsome and mysterious! like your book guy!"

violet's head snapped up, "hey! you leave victor out of this!" she clutched the book to her chest, "he's so much more than that." she muttered, feeling a bit protective of the character.

"besides, victor likes autumn."

violet's heart pinched at her own words.

pattie's head tilted to the right, her bangs slightly reaching her eyes, "what?"

violet let out a sigh of relief when she realized pattie had no idea of the slight euphemism, "nothing, it's nothing."

pattie eyed her, "alright, violet."