EPISODE SIX

violet was by her self, once again.

since yesterday, pattie said her sickness was too much to handle, so she would be staying home for the week.

violet wanted to protest but she knew better than to be selfish and beg pattie to go.

violet had not wanted to get up from the table, fearing someone would steal it and she'd be left eating in the bathroom like the loser she really was.

"fuck me." she muttered, grabbing her book bag and almost getting up from the table.

"here."

a small sandwich and a juice slid and landed perfectly in front of violet. she looked up to see george, his face expressionless as he sat down in front of violet.

she looked at him, the sandwich, then back at him.

"what's this for?"

"pattie usually gets you food," he set his bag down, "she isn't here today to buy you some, so i did it."

her heart fluttered at his kindness, she shook it off and picked up the juice.

"think that's the most i've heard you say, george."

george's shoulders slightly lifted in a shrug and he started to eat his lunch.

violet wanted to hear him say more. his voice, though it hadn't fit him, was so mesmerizing. it was one of those sounds where you just have to pause and listen intently to it. though she wanted to hear his voice, she was enjoying the silence engulfing the two.

she bit into the sandwich, eyes dancing over to george, who was staring down at the table while he took spoonfuls of what looked like pudding.

when he ate, the corners of his lips slightly tugged up into a content grin.

she watched as his face muscles would move with every bite of his food, keeping her gaze to his perfect cheekbones that poked out.

as she did this, her mind traveled to pattie.

her face wasn't as hard and angled as george's.

her face was soft and as smooth, reminding violet of painted angels that float against the burning blue skies. george was more like a greek sculpture.

violet couldn't help but want the two go be together, that whole opposites attract cliche was her favorite. she'd spent a good thirty minutes yesterday thinking up a ship-name for george and pattie.

georgie?

nah, that sounds too much like george.

then, a lightbulb flashed brightly over her head.

orgie.

violet didn't want to laugh. but, being the immature person she is, she let a small wheeze of air force itself from her mouth. this lead to a full on laughing session as she thought of the ship-name.

violet covered her mouth with the back of her hand as a roar of giggles came out, tilting her head back.

she could feel george's eyes on her as she laughed like a madman over 'orgie'.

she looked back down to see george staring her down, as she knew he was, and tried to stop laughing. violet inhaled some deep breathes, the laughs threatening to spill out again with each exhale. "breathe." she reminded herself, repeating the breathing process rather slowly to calm herself down.

"what's so funny?"

george's scouse accent filled her ears as she peeled away from her chuckle-fit.

should she tell him? oh, i was laughing at the fact you and pattie's ship-name is orgie.

"nothing."

small filler chapter to say i'm back after some consideration.
woo! let's finish this one!
also, boy am i lazy? i didn't even try to edit this.. just like old times