EPISODE SEVEN

violet wandered into the library, not necessarily searching for a book, just looking for a spot to sit because it was extremely cold outside.

she spotted a chair and made her way over to it, dropping her bag to another chair as she sank down onto the padded seat.

the library was just about the warmest place this school had to offer. the librarian, also only let about ten people hang around in the morning.

it was perfect.

of course, violet hadn't been to the library in ages. she began just hanging with pattie instead, but pattie was sick for two days already, she probably wouldn't be back today.

violet was going through her bag when the sound of a chair being pulled back halted her actions. she looked up and saw george with his slender fingers on the chair in front of her.

"what are you doing?" violet asked, removing her hands from her bag.

"sitting." he said, moving to plant himself in the chair.

"who said you could?"

"you own these chairs, now?"

violet's face went hot with embarrassment, looking to her bag once again and fishing a notebook from it. "no."

george let out a quiet chuckle and opened a book, his eyes slowly moving over the page.

violet needed to finish some work, but george's reading face was captivating. his lips were parted slightly as his eyes danced over the pages, violet wanted to whip out her phone and take a photo of him.

"love is four walls."

violet opened her mouth, just to close it in obvious confusion.

"a poem." he lifted the book, "i like it a lot."

"oh." violet stupidly chimed in, "i wouldn't take you for the poetry type."

"i'm not, really." he rested the book onto the table, "i just picked it up from pattie." violet flinched at the mention of her friend. was he waiting this whole time to bring her up?

"speaking of pattie," violet rolled her eyes at this, "how's she doing?" he finished.

violet hadn't known, pattie couldn't return her texts or calls.

"i'm seeing her after school today." she lied, watching george's face. "do you think i could go?" he asked, the glimmer of hope in his eyes noticeable.

"no. she probably wouldn't want you to see her all.." she looked for the words in george's dark eyes, "sickly."

he nodded in understanding, looking off to the book again, "tell her i said i miss her."

"yeah."

another filler chapter? am i even trying? i'll upload the next one too, just as an apology