He's my alpha

I never really stood out in life, I was just ordinary. Being ordinary at Beacon Hills High wasn't enough to even make the geek squad notice you. My name is Heather Williams, and I am painfully plain. I'm a junior at beacon hills, I don't play sports, I get good grades, and I have average looks. Long brown hair and light blue eyes with ordinary features, nothing special.
I made my way through the halls to my next class. people pushed by me as if I were invisible. After class I made my way to lunch to sit with my only friend, Vernon Boyd. I saw Stiles Stilinki talking to him in a hushed tone. Then Stiles handed him some money and Boyd sighed. I walked over and sat next to him.
"Hi heather," stiles said. I was taken aback cuz I didn't know he knew my name. I used to have a crush on him, Something about his honey brown eyes just killed me.
"Hello Stiles," I mumbled. Boyd exchanged a few words with him before Stiles handed over the rest of the money in return for the rink keys. Once Stilinki left, we sat in our usual comfortable silence. I nearly choked on my food as a chick walked in and took a bite from some guys apple. That was Erica, who turned into a smoking hot babe over night. Boyd coughed after choking on a carrot. Erica left and I noticed Stiles and Scott run after her. Talk about desperate. after school I went home and studied. I really have no life. I couldn't go to the rink with Boyd because Scott and stiles were using it. I tried texting Boyd but he didn't answer. Weird...
The next morning I made my way to school and trudged through my day as usual, until lunch. Vernon wasn't there in his usual seat. I sat there alone as people gave me odd looks. Scott and Stiles were in deep conversation and kept glancing at me. Finally Scott came over.
"Hi... heather right?" He asked. I nodded. "Have you seen Boyd lately?"
"No, not since yesterday." I answered.
"Oh okay. thanks," he sighed. I nodded and he walked away. I kept trying to text Vernon but I didn't get an answer. I decided to check the rink later tonight after I did my homework. Around 7 I got in my car and headed out. The rink lights were on and there was a car in the lot. I parked and walked in but I heard yelling so I froze. What if Vernon is in trouble?! I ran towards the ruckus and nearly fainted at the sight. Vernon was on the Zamboni (spelling not right) and Scott McCall was arguing with three other people. Isaac Lahey and the newly transformed Erica. The third man was gorgeous, I knew I recognized him but I couldn't find a name. Isaac ran at Scott but Scott was prepared. Boyd spotted me and motioned for me to stay. The gorgeous man glanced over at me and smiled. Wow, was he perfect. I watched the fight as Scott kicked some major ass. Finally the hunk stepped in and knocked Scott on his ass. Boyd got down and looked at Scott.
"You don't want to be like him," Scott said.
"You're right, I want to be like you," Vernon smirked. He came over to me and pulled me aside. "What're you doing here?"
"I was worried so I came to check on you. what just happened?" I asked.
"It's complicated," he sighed.
"Boyd, who's this?" Isaac asked.
"You've known me for 10 years Isaac," I growled. It's so fun being invisible. Did I mention that I skipped two grades when I was 10? Well I did. I used to be super smart. Isaac was actually in my class before I skipped.
"Oh... yeah..." he mumbled. The sexy man came over and looked me up and down.
"Derek, this is heather," Boyd said. So his name is Derek.... Derek.... Derek hale! I remember now, his family died in a fire a while ago. Poor guy. He smirked at me.
"Pleasure to meet you," he said.