Chapter 13

I haven't heard from Derek in like three weeks and I'm pretty worried. Isaac is convinced that he is just relaxing without stress. School has resumed, senior year, and the twins decided to stick around. They added more stress onto my plate because I still don't trust them. Isaac held my hand as we walked through the hall. Something seems off today. Scott, Allison, and stiles have been having hallucinations due to their sacrifice. The nemetod is said to attract the supernatural, I just hope that deaton wasn't right About that. That new girl Kira seems nice, but kind of odd. Ill have to keep an eye on her and anyone else who is new.

Isaac and I walked into the lunch room together and sat at our usual table. It hasn't been the same since Boyd died. He gave my hand a light squeeze before digging into his food. The door opened to the lunchroom and a unfamiliar blonde girl walked in and looked around. She was quite pretty and I saw that Isaac noticed that too. She must have seen us looking because she headed to our table.

"Hi, I'm Brianna Renee Johnson. I'm new here," she smiled. Her voice was so smooth and melodious. Isaac's heartbeat increased and so did mine in jealously.

"I'm Isaac and this is heather" he said.

"His girlfriend" I interjected.

"So you play lacrosse? So do I" she said completely ignoring me when she noticed his gear.

"You're a girl though" I said.

"Yeah I know, it's a fun sport and I'm pretty good at it" she practically sang. Isaac looked completely infatuated with her.

"Can't wait to play with you....on the team" he mumbled. "Want to sit down?". She accepted his offer and sat next to him. "So tell us about yourself"

"Well I'm from Greece originally but moved to Germany with my brother and sister when I was sixteen. After my 17th birthday we moved to the states and we ended up here finally. I also have 6 husky puppies, I'm a dog lover" she giggled.

"Your accent is very lovely" Isaac complimented. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks. So heather, would you mind showing me around later?" She asked.

"Um I guess?" I sighed.

"You're the best" she smiled. Isaac smiled at me and turned his attention back to her. Something's fishy about this new girl.