Chapter 7

It's been like two weeks and a lot has happened. Derek's uncle is back. The one who was dead. yeah he's not so dead anymore and he's actually kind of cute. But still bad in my eyes. Derek and Peter are going to the police station so I decided to tag along for moral support. Scott and stiles were already there with sheriff Stilinki, but so was the kanima and Matt, his master. Scott was freaking out because his mom was on her way over but Matt wasn't budging on his decisions. They hasn't noticed me yet because I stayed behind. I wasn't quite sure how to control my powers yet so I figured I'd stay back. Derek was paralyzed and so was stiles. Uh oh. Momma McCall showed up and Matt locked her and sheriff Stilinki in a cell only after he shot Scott. I didn't know what to do, I felt helpless. I felt even worse when the Argent's showed up. They threw smoke bombs inside and rushed in. I followed Allison to try to get her to stop. She ran into Scott and exchanged a few words. I myself ran into Chris.

"Heather? what are you doing here? please tell me you're not one of them," he sighed.

"You have to stop! the kanima is in here and Derek is the least of your worries!" I yelled. Gerard ran by us and our the door, after Matt. "Please,"

"Allison should be the one you're worried about," he told me as he walked out. The Argents left and Matt was dead. Melissa saw Scott change and she is freaked out. But the kanima is gone. that's good, right?