Description/ Introduction

Hello there my beautiful ghost readers! I'm writing this before FMTH is even done so hello from the past! I am currently writing what could be the last chapter of Forcefully Mated To Him and I'm actually proud of myself for getting it done and finishing it even though it took me almost a year to do so.

Thank you for reading and if you're here because you're anticapting the second part to the story then welcome!! I'm happy to have you.

Although I planned on writing a second part a while ago I'm not 100% sure that I will follow through with it. I would like to see how far Forcefully Mated To Him goes and if this introduction/description can get 30 likes or at least 10 comments (not including my response to your comments) I will reconsider going through with my original plan of writing a second story.

The reason I say that is because I struggled greatly to find the motivation to write FMTH towards the end of the story because I didn't receive any feed back and I wasn't sure if anyone really liked it.

Thank you so much again for your patience and for being here!

If you have yet to read Forcefully Mated To Him, please go read that first or you won't understand what's happening!

TEASER:

Forcefully marked once. Shame on you. Forcefully marked twice. Shame on me.

Octavia just wanted a hot passionate love. To fall in love with the right guy and be mated to him forever... But oh boy, that definitely didn't happen.

After an intense battle between two packs Octavia finds herself stuck in between two Alpha males. One who happens to be the man she fell in love with and the other being her kidnapper. Unable to decide who's right and who's wrong because of her blind infatuation she will have to embark on a journey of love, hatred, fear and mystery to end up with her one true love.