Chapter 1

The sounds of soft purrs surround my left earlobe as her grip grows tighter around my neck, and she pulls me in closer and closer. I can't quite fathom what's going on, but I know it's something I never imagined would happen as the warmth of her flesh yearns for me. I slide the first finger in, gently. Her body shies away as her lips break, and she lets out a broken gasp—I can tell it's already too much to bear. And I know that I'm the first person who's ever touched her body.

I run one hand slowly down her side, gripping her by the waist while the other hand remains slightly below, fully occupied. I kiss her skin softly, beginning first at the neck and slowly move down toward her stomach. Her body moves so rhythmically, not once missing a beat as her juices flow more heavily now than before. I bite at her belly ring, lathering it with my tongue as I caress the chain between my lips. The second finger begins to slide into her—more cautious than the first. I can feel a slight arch erupt in her back as the soft purrs grow into a sudden deep breath of ripples in repeated low, long moans as she tries to catch her breath.

I pause for a moment, fearful. Did I hurt her? I screwed up... what next? The thoughts flee in before she suddenly clenches me by the shoulders, and her legs slide slightly further apart, still a little guarded. She's telling me to keep going, assuring me she wants this; and my lips, eager for a taste of her flesh, slowly inch down. It's now or never. When I go in, the more conserved moans break loose in sync with her body's response to the touch of my warm tongue.

I slowly rolled over to cut off the alarm clock, awakened from a deep, peaceful sleep for the first day of sophomore year in College. It was another typical day of early rising, thirty minutes before the first day of classes.

As you will soon discover, I'm that super laid-back girl who doesn't care about too much, including school and what comes with it. At least that's what everyone who knows me thinks anyway; but yeah that's me, Alexis Kane. Now that the time had rolled back around, I was forced to get up and start my day.

I struggled forward, managing the most upright position I could bear upon rising from the bed to start my usual morning before school routine. I rushed to the toilet as soon as my feet hit the floor, succumbing to a full bladder. Then I brushed my teeth and washed my face, upon rummaging through the closet for something to throw on.

After pretty much killing nearly half of my time getting ready, I headed downstairs to grab something to eat and then off to school. Being five foot eight with a swimmer's metabolism, I had to keep up with my appetite.

To my surprise, I found that my wonderful mother had yet to break the annual first day of school tradition of cooking breakfast for the occasion, which appeared to be a sausage sandwich topped with mustard this year and a cup of orange juice for the road, of course.

"Ahhh, the joys of living with the parents on the first day of classes," I sighed.

I noticed it had gotten to be automatic through past years, since it was one of the very few times I was guaranteed the luxury of breakfast in the morning. It was probably because I kept my grades up at this point, which was pretty much instilled in me since the beginning of time. Growing up in a very strict household where saying Mr. and Mrs., was basically the only right way, you also had to understand that school and good grades were expected. I was raised on morals and values and basically just staying out of trouble, so anything less than that was unacceptable. I learned to just lay low and stay out of the way. People praised obedience out here and as long as I didnt make the highlight of any community news, I was good. I was one of the angels in town. Now I know what you're thinking. It's my first day as a sophomore student in college and I still live with my parents? Weird, right? But the way I see it is it's a small town college, free food and no rent. It's not like I talk to many people anyways, besides, if anything were happening on campus I'm like ten minutes away so I don't mind using this time to stack my money from my one day a week job and wait until next year for an apartment. With only ten minutes left until class, I quickly scurried out the door.