First Love Thirteen

The next day we were back on the train, we would stop at two then go on to 8 before it took Katniss and Peeta to district 12. I found Katniss at the back on her own, she jumped a little.

"Sorry for scaring you."

"it's fine." i went to sit next to her.

"Katniss I'm sure Haymitch has told you about how the President is"

"he has"

"Its way more bigger than he lets on. President Snow doesn't believe you love Peeta and is not going to forget what happened It's alright for Cato and I"

"how is it?" i sigh

"he has footage of Cato and i becoming close and falling in love, real love which when we went to 'kill ourselves' wasn't a act of defiance but of love. He's not mad at us. I'm not going to have a go at you but for everyone's sake be careful. It might get messy" i stand up and go to leave.

"congratulations by the way." i smiled

"thank you." I went to find Cato as we would be arriving back at district 2 in an hour.

"what if your parents don't like me? I made you look weak in the games." i asked him

"Mum will love you Dad on the other hand i have no idea " i gulped slightly when we arrived and both of us stepped of the train. I was glad that they were still happy Cato had one even though it was a joined win. 3 districts technically had a winner and nine would be remined when we had our victory tour

"Lacey this is my Mum Alana and My Dad Nolan"

"it's nice to meet you" i smiled Alana smiled and hugged me but Nolan just stared. We were taken back to Cato's home where suitcases were already packed.

"Lacey Sweetie would you like something before you get back on that train." i nodded seeing that was a plea to come with her.

"what's going on Mrs Valentin?" she pour me a drink and handed it to me

"Oh I'm sorry you had to see this dear but my husband has always been hart on Cato but when he saw that what he thought was weakness when i saw it as love he immediately packed Cato's bags" Just then Cato stormed in.

"Lacey we're leaving" he took my hand and we left

"it was nice meeting you Mrs Valentin" We sat in the car on the way back to the train.

"Cato what happened with your Dad" i asked

"The asshole disowned me when i said i wouldn't give you up."

"he did what now?"

"He said i either give you up and never speak to you again. Which i replied that i chose you."

"Cato what about your Mom, you will never see her again after the victory tour."

"no true she will be coming to the wedding as well."

"talking of the wedding when are we going to have it, during, before or after the tour.

"before we have six months and seen as we are in the clear, the capitol should hopefully leave us alone." i nodded. Cato's bags were but on the train and we set of for district 8. It would take a day to get back to district 8 so we slept on the train.

The train pulled inside the train station of district 8 and i smiled.

"It's great to be home." Just the Daphne came in

"oh look at you, so adorable well come on you two say goodbye to the other victors" we nodded towards them. Once we stepped off the train the people of district 8 were cheering and clapping we waved and i saw my Daddy. I dragged Cato through the crown and i swung my arms around him

"Daddy!" i grinned

"sweetheart" he hugged me back once he let me down i stood to one side

"Ah Cato" he shook Cato's hand "thank you looking after my baby in that awful arena, I'm indebted to you"

"you shouldn't be i love your daughter Mr Ryder"

"please call me Mason." We were taken to our new house and on the way we talk to Dad, he didn't want to move in with us for obvious reasons but he wouldn't mind help around the house to make it better that way 'our children' can have it when we all pass.

The End Until Catching fire