I - Is this for real?!

Starting Chapter!
Enjoy~:3

---------------------------------------------------------

"NO!!!" I cried out, reaching my hand towards the ceilings.

Where is this. Is this a bed?
Am I passing out after he punched me?
I look at the mirror.

My reflection showed a girl with straight black hair, eyes of polished blood ruby, and her unblemished skin on the face.

I sigh in relief.

Yes, this is just a bad dream. It has to be!

My name is Akane Sakumano.
The daughter of one of the prestigious family that lead many kind of high class hotel and entertaiment around the world.
My papa is the leader of the family and my mama is the CEO of the high class salon under my family's branch.
I'm 10 years old, 5th grade on the Seika elementary school. There's no way I've been in my 3rd years of highschool and about to graduate.

It's a dream.....
It's all a bad dream.....

Before I knew it, tears escaped my eyes. A relief washed upon me.

"Akane. Are you okay?!" A door was slammed open and I can see my papa and mama.

My papa has has black hair and green
eyes. His face is handsome and youthful. Unlike the one in my dream, where his face is aging considerably.

My mama has hazel hair and red eyes just like mine. She's beautiful and gentle. Her skin is white and healthy, she looks young despite her age.

Their face is observing me while it filled with worries.

"Are you alright, sweetie? Do you want me to call doctor for you?" Mama's finger is holding my face to check my condition.

"The maid made a fuss about you screaming and crying, so we immediately run here just to check."

"I have a bad dream. Sorry to trouble you." I wiped the last tear on my eyes.

"Sweetie, if you have trouble. We can just postpone our meeting on America."

"No thanks, I'm good." I smiled in reassurance towards my parents.

They hesitated but I manage to persuade them to go.

They both kissed my forehead, and promised to go shopping with me after their works are over.

After seeing my parents off, I went back to my bed as I recalled what just I saw back then...

My family's ruin.
The boy who I don't know but I just called fianceé.
The last word I say before I passed out.

It's a dream, I should not worry about it anymore.
But I can't get rid of how real it's feel.
I remember all of it. Though, all the name in my dream is conpletely blurry.

But I sure do strange thing in my dream.

Praying to god is really an absurd thing to do even for my dream.

I just laugh it off and have my comfortable sleep.

×××

It's saturday morning. I don't need to go to school today!

I heard a knock from the door.

"Come in!"

"A very good morning ojou-sama. Do you wish for breakfast?" My personal maid, Aren open the door and bowed.

"Hmm. I will have one! But you don't need to bring it here. I'm in the mood of walking to the dining room this morning." Once I said that, Aren nodded and escorted me to the dining room.