IX - Well Played

New chapter!!!!

Enjoy ~:3

---------------------------------------------------------

"I am terribly sorry!" My maid, Aren bow her head on the ground with her angle to be as low as possible.

I especially opened my eyes wide upon the flexibility of her back.

Yes, once she realized the one who she has thrown salt to was the child of the renowned Asahina clan, her face went pale as if she's facing the end of the world.

It's funny once you think about it.

Yet you would feel guilty at the same time.

I raise my hand to stop her. "It's all on me. Don't need to apologize."

She look at me hesitantly. But I just nod for assurance.

"Now may we get some privacy? Forget the refill of tea and snacks. Ah! Naoki, do you need more?"

The boy who just sit on the couch with his legs crossed just shook his head.

"It's okay, don't dwell in it too much in the past. I pains me more to see such a beautiful lady like you drenched in worry towards me." He said in a rather mature manner.

The maid blush, just for a little bit. Meanwhile, the girl in the same age as him just scratch her arm eagerly because of an unexpected disgust that were inflicted into her ear.

With a look of slight hesitation and relief, Aren then apologize once again and went out.

A moment has passed until the boy open his mouth.

"Yeah that's right. The one who should apologize is you. Now prostrate yourself and plead : 'Forgive me, O great Naoki-Sama. For I hath sinned for injuring your almighty and beautiful Naoki-Sama's eyes. I shall follow you for the rest of my life☆'." He look at me while pointing at the floor infront of him, his gentlemanly smioe changed into a deep sneer the moment Aren went out.

"Should I pour your eyes with chili powder next? I heard the almighty and beautiful Naoki-Sama would be in more pain if a beautiful lady would be drenched in worries. But be relieved, I won't worry at all! Rather, I would laugh so well until I puked all of my breakfast." I retorted back in full enthusiasm.

"Why would I need to blind myself just to assist your dieting procedure? Take a good look at the mirror and question yourself- What kind of lady would chug soda vulgary first thing in the morning?"

My eyebrows unexpectdly twitched a little, but I manage to calm myself.

"Are you telling me that even women can't get a blow of their steam? Tsk, tsk. Rather, wouldn't it be more vulgar to just barge in and take a peek on a maiden's privacy..... Rather, how did you get in?"

I did tell all the staff on this mansion that if they ever see a shady looking white haired brat standing infront of the doorstep. Just tell him I went off to catch a santa or any better excuse they could think off.

Though I'm a 10 years old, my status is quite heavy in this house as the missus of the Sakumano clan. It can't be taken lightly, you know?

Now tell me, intruder. Tell me whose the foolish being that dare to goes against this lady's order.

"Your brother let me in." He answered bluntly.

"......."

What an amazing plot twist! My authority can't reach a certain person. Wait.... But I can at least nag with my position as a little sister.