IV - Alternative Route

Sorry... For an unfinished publish>•<
Blame it all to one of the devil who lives with me.

New Chapter!!!
Enjoy ~~:3

---------------------------------------------------------

"A very good day to you, Akane-sama."

"How do you do today, Akane-sama."

"A very good morning to you, Akane-sama."

I look at a group of girls, which you can call my lackeys.

"Yeah, yeah. Save your breath, I want to save mine also. I will say that sentence to every fucking person I met at the party." Is just what I want to say.

But in the end, as the leader. I have an image to maintain.

"A very good day to you, everyone~" I smiled blissfully on the outside. I outlined the 'outside' part.

You know, the first time I become an actual lackey leader. I was really eager to greet everyone one by one. But now, since I'm too lazy and bored. I shortened the greeting aimed to everyone at once. It still works anyway.

And plus, from what I saw in my dream. They just ditched on me and just blended in the whole background to see me suffer. Make me even less eager to even care.

Though that doesn't mean I have to be a bitch all of sudden and act like a total emo..

Well, I should at least use them as much as possible. Maybe I should think of a plan....

Oh wait! I can't do that. Tonight's gonna be party. Meaning that I better save up my mental strenght and physical strenght or else things will get ugly.

Now I just need Saionji's to come and exhausted my saved up strenght

"Kyahhh~ It's Saionji-sama!!"

Oh look! It seems I have talents to become a psychic. Being good at everything do shares some troubles

I quickly change my face in front of that guy.

"Sa.... Saionji-sama...." I blush furiously. It's simple if you're used to it. A very description of maiden in love(formerly).

"..." Saionji's stare at me suspiciously.

Hmm. He's probably suspicious ever since that time when I'm too full of myself and asked such a bitchy provocation just because I'm bored at his limited vocabulary.

Uuu. Bad Akane, now it has becomes quite troublesome.

"Come here..." Totally forgotting some delicate etiquette called 'The gentleman code' he grabbed my hand leading me outside.

"Kyaaa~ What happened?!"

"Such an dreamy couple~"

Ahh... Now once I think of it. In my dream, I'm really happy when he took my hand, and the mobs keep spewing some love fictions about me as the princess and he is the prince or some shits.

But now it's hard to be happy to be held by a egocentric idiot who is blind enough to call a dainty maiden like me as f**(it's a taboo word, so you need to censored it).

"Are you listening?" An angry looking Saionji's was glaring at me.

Hnn~ Don't be angry. You will lose one of your best quality you have left.

Your face.

"Ah... I afraid not. I'm just a bit nervous, you see...."

"Let me repeat once more." He closely moved near me. Ah damn, his honey face went closer.