II - A threat

New Chapter!!!!
Enjoy~ :3

---------------------------------------------------------

"Onii-chan~ Can you tell me how to do this?" I show him my math textbook.

"Oh? You need to replace this and subtract-"

"I can do it! Thank you Nii-tan!"

He pat me and I squeal "Myuuu♡"

Papa and mama, hugging each other in fear after looking at their children's interaction the moment they got home.

I understand that reaction, even we cringed so much that we stepped each other's foot just to supress the urge to puke.

But I think this action is most necessary.

---------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

"So how should we convince papa and mama?" I began to pondered.

"Won't just asking sweetly or throwing a tantrum like you always do will work?"

"It's not that simple." I sighed.

"You know how bad it is between us right. To the point where we not utter a single word during our interaction. Even mama and papa gave up." I recalled when we visit Osaka for our family's get along. But of course, the tense atmosphere we exude makes even mama and papa swallow their food nervously. Just me asking will put me in suspicion why did I want to bring my archnemesesis, and you know if my reason is not good enough they won't bought it.

"It's not like I hate you or anything... I'm just envious that seeing you so carefree and I'm the only one who undergone the harsh lesson..."

"That reaction is normal. But I hate it to say that it's a fate of Akumano's child. That applies to me too, to wear suffocating mask infront of stranger, to marry someone I don't love..." I said the last sentence bitterly.

"I- I haven't realise...." Onii-sama said in a voice of guilt.

"I already said it's okay. It's normal for you to feel pissed. Normal young boy like you suppose to play soccer with other brats, lazily play video game for god knows how long, and throwing a tantrums when your parents didn't buy you a piece of candy."

".....Is that how normal boy to react?"

"Most of the middle class brats in my school do that everyday."

My brother chuckled.

"It's scary about how smart my sister is."

"I have a smart brother too, is it not? To the point I believe that half of your lesson is not really that necessary."

As my siblings, naturally he have a good head over his shoulder.
All his tutor praise him for learning fast enough that it is a wonder that he still need a tutor.
But a pity that he is usually act based in his heart even if he gets the logic.
Well, I suppose that's his charm.

"Back on topic. I think to avoid suspicion, we have to show our parents that we can get along!"

"I agree, but how do siblings relationship work anyway?"

"Easy we naturally-" I leave my mouth hanging.

What should siblings do again?

"I know this would happen. Let's search on the internet." He pulled out his phone. And I went beside him.

We look at the phone weirdly after we witnessed the result.

"Is this what siblings suppose to do?" I ask Onii-sama in unsure tone.