III - The Taboo Word

New Chapter!!!!!
Enjoy~:3

---------------------------------------------------------

"You let your nature leaks, sister." My Nii-sama let a 'tsk tsk' sound.

We walks towards the glassroof garden. The place I will met my soon-to-be fianceé.

We can walk there by ourself. So we reject the butler's offer to led us.

We can talk freely that way.

"It seems that I've let my emotion got the better off me. I will try my best to maintained it more in the future."

"You don't need to forced yourself, you know?"

"I won't heed to your advice."

There were silence in the corridor.

My Nii-sama looks at me for a while and he raised his fist.

*smack*

"OUCH. What the hell?!" I retract the part where I mention him to be a gentleman. He's a brute that dares to hit a beautiful woman's head. I deemed him to be unpopularrrrrr!!!!

"Don't look at me like that. Your eyes is really angry. Haven't you already said yourself that you gonna maintain your emotion? That looks doesn't suit you." He shook his head.

"Sipping tea, sitting on a chair, laughing like an evil witch while stepping your enemy. I think that suits you. The more effective way to destroy your opponent is to keep your cool."

Once Nii-sama said it. My head become cool immediately

"Sorry. I've lost my cool when I talk to that man, it's like the scene from my dreams was flashing upon my eyes." I sighed. I can't help it, it's the first time I hate something this much.

"Well, I will stay by your side when you're in trouble so don't worry." He patted my head gently and showed me his smiles.

A bishounen's smile! I admit he looks so cool at that moment.
Tsk, even though he's just Nii-sama!

×××

We entered the glassroof garden.

In the middle we can see a boy who sipped his tea while he reads book.

His black hairs and intellect blue eyes blends well with the flower that surrounds him, even the butterfly dance around him. Is he a god or something?!

"A- Amagi-sama..." My cheeks are flushed and I shyly try to cover my face.

Nii-sama was shocked when he looked at my acting.

×××

"Amagi-sama. The tea is really nice."

"Yeah."

"Amagi-sama. The weather sure is nice today~"

"Yeah."

"Amagi-sama. Will you tell me more than single word about your accomplishment as the heir?"

"Yeah."

....

I seriously holding my urge to strangle something. So I settle by pinching Nii-sama's hand. And he glared at me, which I totally ignore.

But seriously.

Is this brat only know a single vocabulary?
The future of Amagi clan seems bleak.