X - Towards you

New Chapter!!!!!
Enjoy~~~:3

--------------------------------------------------------------

In the mid of autumn, where the amber coloured leaves had fallen from the sky, as if a flick of dancing flame danced through the wind.

I, the proud daughter of Sakumano can speak with her innermost dignity-

"I f@#$ing quit." I said while opening the door towards outside.

"Wait wait waitttttttt~ Didn't we just bonded from playing that jenga? How could you leave your most important partner like this, Akane-Chan?" That annoying brat said, while looking as if a scum man is abandoning his girlfriend.

To this, I can only reply.

"Can you stop calling me by the first name already, I'm gonna start calling you by 'Asahina-Sama' So please, keep your distance from now on."

"Wait you seems to be more distant?!" He opened his eyes, feigning a shocked look.

I just caressed my temple. "Look this is not funny, I agree to accompany you despite my intense desire to sleep for all day, but I'm f#$_ing out if you're actually gonna use me as a tool to deal with that young master nemesis over there." I said while reaching out the door of the car.

"Wait." He block my hand that about to click open the car door.

"I had something to do just to confirm my suspicion, I swear to you that you did not need to be involved with him this time...."

"Look into my eyes... Do you think that I'm lying, Akane-Chan?"

"......." I look at his eyes.

A moist and clear sapphire coloured eyes full of purity and innocent of a newborn fawn, the type of expression where even the most ruthless, cold hearted macho human would be moved upon exposure to his holy light of brainwashing.

The fact that I, the cold hearted woman that fully aware of his personality got a bit moved already speaks volume on how skillfull he is on becoming a snake.

Though unfortunately for him, the bed now is looking far more attractive due to my constant desire to sleep all the way towards dinner.

I swat the hand that hold mine, and sit cross-arms.

"Shizuke-San, is it?" I spoke the driver's name, with the sweetest voice I could muster.

"We have something important to discuss, so please don't move the car just yet."

The driver glanced at Naoki nervously.

"Gosh, why is shizuke-San so hesitant as if he doesn't know about his own employer's righteous character~ Asahina-Sama would surely allowed this much just to let me listen to him, right?" I said, while my face turn more and more expressionless.

"Now..... I truly wonder what excuse you could come up with, I wish that it wouldn't bored me at the very least."

"....." For a while he is silent.

"Go on, I shouldn't go to the point where I should be giving you a time limit given to your naturally glib tounge right?

"Fufu..."

"???"

"Ah sorry, you really loves to gives pressure I see. Don't kids usually cry at this point of time already?"

'I fail to see how you actually falls into that same category.' I massage my temple as my desire to sleep grow stronger.

"........Going off topic one more time and this conversation is over." I sincerely warn him, getting real tired of this exchange.