Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Stiles P.O.V*

Kate slowly started walking towards me with the knife in her hand and a devilish look in her eyes. I started to panic and looked over at Derek to see that he was wolfed out, but not quite to his true wolf form.

"Look, can't we just talk it out like the good old days?" I said adding a nervous laugh.

"Your mate tried to kill me, Stiles, how do I try and talk that out?" Kate replied getting angrier by the minute.

"Well, you kinda set his house on fire with most of his family in it. I'm pretty sure what he did to you was proper revenge in my opinion." as soon as I stopped talking, Kate had the knife and slashed my left arm with it.

As I cried out in pain, I heard Derek growl at Kate and howl for the rest of the pack to come rescue us.

Kate slashed my cheek, but I kept quiet this time. I knew the more sound I made, the more she would hurt me.

"So the knife isn't causing enough pain, huh? Well, let's try something else," she said, dropping the knife to the floor and connecting her fist with my right cheek. I moaned in pain as she punched my stomach continuously.

All of a sudden, I heard the loudest growl I had ever heard and the sound of restraints breaking. I opened my eyes to see Derek, in full wolf form, with his eyes glowing red, looking like he was about to pounce on Kate.

The two guards came running over to Derek, but they were no match for him. Derek quickly slashed both of their throats, making sure to go deep enough that they wouldn't come back like this bitch.

Speaking of bitch, she now picked up the knife and was holding it to my throat, millimeters away from slicing it.

"One step closer, Derek, and your mate is gone," she said as if she had control of the situation. He saw the knife at my throat and a sad look overcame his face. (His wolf face, that is.) he slowly started to revert back until he was back to being Derek. the normal, now naked Derek.

"Damn," me and Kate said at the exact same time. Derek smirked at me, but quickly went back to glaring at Kate.

"Well Derek, I might let you and your boy toy go if..." Kate trailed off.

"If what?" me and Derek said at the same time.

"Can I not say anything by myself?" I complained, rolling my eyes.

"You just did," they both said at the same time.

"So done," I whispered as I tried to pull my hand to my face, but then remembered there was a restraint on my wrist and a knife at my neck.

"Anyways, back to business," Kate said in a sly tone.

"What do you want from me, Kate?" Derek said, crossing his arms over his chest and standing proud in his naked glory.

"I want you, Derek. I want you to leave your scrawny mate and come with me, the woman you loved first," Kate said, pulling the knife away from my neck and dropping it.

Derek looks shocked and darts his eyes between me and Kate. "Kate, I never lo-"

"Just do it, Derek," I whispered, loud enough for Derek to hear. I hung my head, not able to bear his reaction. After a few moments of silence, I looked up to see Derek staring at me with hurt in his eyes and Kate walking towards Derek.

"So what will it be, Derek? Me and you both live, or him and he dies." she said, the words coming out sweet with the first option, but harsh with the second.