2

It had been a couple of days since then when I heard an yell from down stairs.
"She is GOING TO HOGWARTS!" My mom yelled
"SHE CAN GO TO WHICH EVER SCHOOL SHE WANTS ELIZABETH!" My dad yelled
Hearing them fight over this kind of stuff always made me sad. I held the parchment that had my school supplies on it. I was going to diagonally tomorrow to get my supplies.
"SHE WILL GO TO HOGWARTS! BECAUSE I SAID SO!" My morning m yelled
I started to cry, I didn't cry very often but at these time I did.

DAD POV—————————————

We were fighting like cats and dogs. I didn't know why she wouldn't let her go to the school she wanted.
"SHE WILL GO TO HOGWARTS! BECAUSE I SAID SO!" My wife yelled
"She CA... I think she heard us" I said lowering my voice. I herd her crying and she was tough she didn't cry much. My wife Elizabeth went quite as well.
"Can you go check on her I think she is mad at me right now" Elizabeth said
"Sure" I said starting to walk up the stairs. The sobbing got louder. I walked over to her bedroom door, I loved her room so much it reminds me of mine when I was younger. Always covered in quidditch posters and chocolate frog cards. I opened the door to see her holding a letter with her knees up in her chest crying. I hate seeing her like this my beautiful little angel crying. I walked over to her and sat next to her.
"Shh... shh... it's ok, it's ok" i said rubbing her back
"Why does mom hate me so much?" She asked still sobbing
"What are you talking about dear" I asked
"I hear the conversations you have in your room" she said
I knew exactly what she was talking about, her Elizabeth had been mad she is going to Dumstrang and had said that a couple of times.
"She just thought she had it all planned out, she wanted to move here so we could be closer to Hogwarts that way it would be more likely you get a letter from them." I said. Seeing her like this made me want to cry. All of a sudden she hugged me.
"I just wanted to be like you" she said sobbing harder. This made a tear drop.
"Gosh now you got me crying sweetheart" i said. She sniffed a laugh.
"Oh you thought that was funny" I said smiling. I attacked her with tickles. She couldn't stop laughing.
"I... can't... breathe" she said in between gasps. I stoped to let her breathe.
"I don't know what I would do with out you munchkin" I said ruffling her hair.
"Same" She said regaining her breath.

Mom POV——————————————-
A/n your thinking we don't want to listen to her moms pov, but trust me you want to read this

I walked over to her door. I heard her crying. I opened the door slightly to She her in Dans (that's her fathers name) arms crying like crazy.
"I just wanted to be like you" she said. My heart broke. I wanted her to be like me, but I guess that isn't the case...
I closed the door silently. I ran to my office room. I sat down in my chair and started to cry a little.
"All I wanted was her to be like me" I said

A/n ok so later on you will get mad at me but plz keep the comments polite and you can be as mad as you want just know I will make everything turn ok 👍