6

TODAY! IS! GET READY FOR IT!...

QUIDDITCH TRYOUTS!!! And I'm ready! So is Victor and we are both determined to get on the team!
"Come on Lily" Victor yelled because I was in my room changing because... well there was no girls locker rooms. I walked out of my dorm.
"QUIDDITCH!" I yelled fist bumping the air. Victor laughed.
"Let go" Victor said as we started to walk.
"So your trying for seeker and I'm trying for beater" I said
"Yes" He said
"I'm ready so let's get a move on, I'll race you" I said.
"Why on earth would I race... Hey no fair!" Victor yelled as I dashed off to the quidditch pitch. He soon ran after me. I was not as tall as him but I was sure damn close! I mean by like two inches close! But my legs got me to the quidditch pitch first.
"Boom" I said facing a tired out Victor.
"How are you not tired?" He asked
"How are you? We only ran like half a mile!" I exclaimed
"Exactly!" Victor yelled waving his arms around
"Ok let's begin tryouts!" The team captain yelled.
"I am Zack Jonson, I am the Uzem quidditch captain, and I will be picking a new seeker, beater, and keeper! Do I make myself clear?" Zack asked
Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Ok let's begin with seekers" Zack yelled
"Good luck" I said to Victor
"Thanks" He said then walked over to the group trying out For seeker. Then they all mounted there brooms. And off they went they started to talk I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then they brought out the snitch and all of they people trying out started looking for it. I was nervous I really wanted for Victor to get the spot he wanted. I was watching him like he was having a starring contest with me. Then he dashed off and I could see it the snitch. He was so close... he caught it! He flew down.
"I did it" he said smiling
"Yeah you did! You had me almost have a friking heart attack" I said punching him in the arm playfully
"Yeah now you need to get on the team" he said smiling
"Easy peasy" I said smiling back
"Ok Victor Krum is our knee seeker!" Zack yelled
Everyone cheered.
"Ok and now we will be doing try outs for beaters" Zack yelled
"Yes" I whispered to my self. Apparently Victor heard me and sniffed a laugh.
"Ok come on over here" Zack yelled. I obeyed him and walked over to him.
"Ok so I want you to enchant your flying ring to zoom around the pitch. Each of you will go individually and you can set it as fast as you want" Zack said. I nodded in agreement.
"Well let's begin!" Zack yelled and gave a boy to my left the ring. The boy looked nervous and scared. He enchanted the ring and it started flying around, not fast, no... but medium. Once he had finished it had took him about ten minutes to get the blunger through the hoop 15 times. A bunch of other people went all getting a bit faster and faster. The fastest score is 5.30 and I knew I could beat that... I had to.
It was finally my turn. I walked over to the ring and enchanted it so it would go faster then the best seeker in the world. Zack looked at me confused but let it be. When I got onto my broom I felt every ones eyes on me. Then the ring started to move. I hit it though the first 5 times pretty easily. But I got more crafty or else I wouldn't be able get all 15 though. When I was done I was tired and sweaty. I flew down and looked at my time... 1.30... I was fastest. I looked up to see an amazed Zack and Victor.
"And our new beater is Lily Jane!" Zack yelled
The cheers were even louder the earlier. I smiled.

A/n ok so I have know idea what to write to day in my authors note, sorry for taking so long to update I had writers block but it's all gone and I'm good!

-PureBlood4ever

(Ps I drew this on my arm today!)