3

We were heading to diagonally. Mom hadn't came out of her office since yesterday. I was getting worried she only came out late at night. But we couldn't get her out. So we let her be. We were at Olivanders, getting me a wand.
"Ah... miss Jane, I have been waiting for you to visit. Let's see ah... try this" he said handing me a wand. I did a spell my dad had thought me. It barely worked.
"Hmm... not that one, let's see try this" he said handing me another wand. I did the spell, it didn't work.
"Hmm... you need something more powerful, ah" he said handing me another wand. I did the spell and it worked perfectly.
"Ah thunder bird, willow, 14 1/2 inches, mildly flexible" he said smiling
"That is one of the strongest wands I have" he said as I handed him the galleons to pay for it. I walked out to see my dad waiting.
"Come on let's get you a pet" dad said smiling. We walked into the pet store and I immediately saw the animal I wanted. It was a ferret...

"Can I get her" I asked my dad holding her

"How do you know it's a her?" My dad asked
"Do you really want me to tell you how?" I asked him knowing what the answer was
"I'm good" he said smiling
"Now can I get Violet?" I asked
"Who's violet?" My dad asked
"It's her name duh..." I said rolling my eyes
"Ok let's go pay for her" dad said as we walked to the cashier to pay. We payed for violet and she was now mine. She climbed up onto my shoulder and and sat there. I giggled at how silly she was.
"Are you sure you want that ferret? She's a bit of a trouble maker."The lady behind the counter asked
"Wait she's a trouble maker! Then I definitely want her" I said smiling
"Ok" she said handing me the adoption papers. And we left, we went to an ice cream place and I got butter beer, as always. We sat down and ate our ice cream. But then Violet ran off my lap and to a pair of ginger haired twins. They looked like they were maybe one year older than me. I ran after her. She crawled up one of the boys body's and on to their hand. The boys looked at the creature smiling.
"Sorry she's a trouble maker" I said getting the attention of the boys.
"Here" one of the boys said handing Violet to me. She crawled up onto my head.
"Silly girl" I said picking her up off my head and putting her on my shoulder. The twins laughed.
"Hi I'm Fred, and this is George" Fred said
"Hi I'm Lily" I said smiling
"Boys!" A lady yelled
"Well it was nice meeting you Lily" George said
"Nice to meet you too" I said walking back to my dad. We got all the stuff i needed except my robes. Because they only make Hogwarts robes here so Dumstrang was having them custom made. We went home to see my mom.
"Mom?" I asked
"Yes dear?" She said smiling
"Oh... I thought you were never coming out" I said hugging her
"Why did you think that dear?" She asked
"Because you've been in there a while" I said hugging her tightly
"Well I needed some time and I finally got myself to mostly agree with you going to Dumstrang" she said smiling
"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" I said hugging her even more tightly
"Your welcome dear" she said. For once everything was going right.